Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Piccadilly

Piccadilly

in the county of Greater London

Flamingo Park, Seaview, Isle of Wight

Seaview

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Activities at villages in England

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Adiet Gunawan
Adiet Gunawan
quotePosted at 09:04 on 6th July 2012

Dear all,

I plan to visit England after my business trip to Paris on end of Sept 2012, actually this is not my first trip to England as i've ever stayed in Cambridge (only) for about 6 months in 1996 when i took english course. But this coming trip i really want to visit and stay in the very original circumtances of England which i'm sure i will get it if i stay in the village. What in my mind, i will  find the old and beautiful village, stay in the small and beautiful bread and breakfast, eat and drink at small british pub and resto with original meals, farmings, and i also expect to see  the old british who wears the England original cloths. Is there any idea where i can find and visit this kind of place? if possible is not to far from London and go there by train or bus. Thank you in advance for the information. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:22 on 6th July 2012
Hi adiet and welcome to Pictures of England site.  I am sure some of the English members will be able to suggest suitable villages within reach of London with the type of things you are hoping to see and experience.  I am not sure what you mean by "England original cloths" though.  I am not sure one could find anything typically English in the way of clothing.

Meanwhile why don't you have a look at this Picture Tour on the site and see photos of many of Englands lovely villages. 
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...