Eye

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of Cow and Calf Rocks

Ilkley

in the county of West Yorkshire

Hallsands, Start Bay, Devon

Hallsands

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

*New* 'Sponsor a town' on PoE - A great opportunity for your business!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 12:43 on 14th October 2010

In order to generate much needed revenue for the site, we have just launched our new  'Sponsor a town' system, allowing businesses to sponsor a town of their choice on the PicturesOfEngland.com website.

Prices start at just £24 a year for the smaller lesser known places, rising to £120 a year for the more popular towns on the site.

Once a business signs up to be a sponsor of a town, their banner will appear on the main page of that town and also on every page throughout the towns picture tour, giving their business great exposure in front of our members and visitors. For added exposure we will also be creating a 'Sponsors of this site' page which will link to each business.

We think this will be quite a tempting opportunity for a lot of businesses as it is very affordable advertising and with only one sponsor per town, will give them a unique position over their competitors.

If you would like to sponsor a town, simply visit the towns main page by finding it through the search or lists of towns in the main menu, and then click the 'Sponsor a town' banner for further instructions on how to sign up.

If you know of any businesses in your area who you think would like to sponsor a town on the PicturesOfEngland.com website, please let them know about this great opportunity, as each new sponsor will help secure the long term future of the site.

If you have any questions please let us know. Many thanks.

Chris & Sarah

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 19:57 on 5th December 2010

HI again, Chris & Sarah, I have been off of here for too long and now that I am back on again, I am interested in catching up on so much that I have missed including this article on Sponsor a town. How do I find out which towns have been sponsored already? I am interested in sponsoring my town of South ~Shields but need to review all the details of doing so etc. Any suggestions are appreciated. I will read up on what I find on here, but more importantly, I need to find if someone has chosen my town already.

Look forward to hearing from you and it's sooo great to be back ! Missed everyone, including your smiling faces !

Hugs, Beth

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:03 on 6th December 2010

Hi Beth. To find out if a town 'sponsorship' location is availabe, type the name into the search box on the top left of the page. You will soon see if it's available or not (that is providing Chris and Sarah haven't already got it reserved for somebody else).

I have reserved Oxford to advertise my own 'C S Lewis Tour' but know that they haven't had time to deal with it yet. It's a great way to advertise your business, or support POE by way of it being your 'hometown'.

Chris and Sarah will see this post and respond to you accordingly, or you can follow the link on the front page 'Sponsor a Town'.

Alternatively you can click on the following link and follow the instructions: 

http://www.picturesofengland.com/advertise/sponsoratown/

Thanks for supporting POE

Edited by: Ron Brind at:6th December 2010 08:08
Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 19:29 on 6th December 2010
O thanks Ron, will do that.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:23 on 12th December 2010

Anybody else like to 'Sponsor a Town' in support of POE?

http://www.picturesofengland.com/advertise/sponsoratown/

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 18:23 on 12th December 2010

Ron, the Great News is...it has been approved that my Sponsor a Town application to Chris/ Sarah has been approved and I am now in the process of putting quality pics, info and site info for my town of South Shields.

I encourage anyone who may be considering doing something such as this, to do it !  It isn't difficult and the support for POE and the support given BY POE makes it a worthy venture.

Hugs all....

Please login to post to this thread...