Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bower Road

Harrogate

in the county of North Yorkshire

Parish Church, Denby, Derbyshire

Denby

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Guestbook Updated

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 13:54 on 9th February 2011

After receiving another email from someone saying how they enjoyed going through the guestbook messages, we thought we'd post it here every time we approve a new batch of messages.

http://www.picturesofengland.com/guestbook/

The Guestbook has just been updated with 5 new messages.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:04 on 9th February 2011
Now that is what I call an inspired idea!  Easy to locate and such fun to read, from people all over the world.  Shows also how much your are to be congratulated Chris & Sarah on having had the vision and foresight and guts to create this site.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:27 on 9th February 2011

What a lovely idea! The entries are indeed inspiring.

I agree with your comments, Cathyml; Chris and Sarah have done an amazing job both in creating POE and in maintaining the site through some very difficult financial times.

I wish them much success and hope that POE's new sister site will generate the much needed income to keep this magnificent site going. :-)

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 21:40 on 12th February 2011

Ron, looks like you might be able to earn a few quid on green cards.  lol

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:58 on 13th February 2011

Ah yes, I remember the 'green cards' conversation Ruth. What colour do you think I should have them printed in? lol

I can definitely recommend reading through the Guestbook. It is quite amazing the wonderful things people have to say about our land, and our fabulous website http://www.PicturesOfEngland.com

It has even been said that POE is better than the official website for England, brilliant!

Thank you to all who take the time to comment saying such wonderful things in the www.PicturesOfEngland.com Guestbook.

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 02:07 on 14th February 2011

Ah yes, I remember the 'green cards' conversation Ruth. What colour do you think I should have them printed in? lol

Whatever color the official "permission to stay in the UK" cards are.  Those anglophiles are just crawling out of the woodwork, aren't they?  lol

Please login to post to this thread...