Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Okehampton Castle in Devon

Okehampton

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

England Poems - New database

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 19:37 on 13th June 2016

As most places in England have at least one poem associated with them, we've now decided to create a poems database, so that we can start publishing ones associated with the towns and villages within England, as well as the ones about England as a whole.
I have moved the existing England poems from our our old static page into the new database. The old page is therefore now obsolete, though any offsite links to it will still work, redirecting to the new pages .

This now means that every city, town, village and attraction listed on PoE now has its own poems page, e.g Ludlow Poems

I'll also put a link in each members user menu, so members can add poetry directly to the database if they want, or they can post related poems in the forum. It's still partly work in progress but should be finished by tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

We hope you enjoy the new additions to the site, and pelase let us know if you spot any problems.

All the best,

Chris & Sarah

http://www.picturesofengland.com/England/poems 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...