'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from South Africa

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Tracy Robertson
Tracy Robertson
quotePosted at 19:09 on 1st March 2008

Hi All - WOW i am so glad i found this site. My friend in UK e-mailed me the address so i could see the county's but this is awesome.

My name is Tracy Robertson, I am 28 years old, married to Dean (32) and we have 2 "busy" boys, Trent (7) and Declan (2). We live in a small "town" called Winterton, which is in the Central Drakensberg Mountains in KwaZulu Natal.

I think in my past life i was born and living in the UK - seems like i am meant to be "English". My mom was born and lived in Liverpool until my Granny and Grandpa came to South Africa. So luckily I have a British Passport.

I am wanting to move "back" to england and bring my family with me - so I am glad to have found this site that is FULL of information.

Dean and I are both self employed - he has a transport and towing business, while i have a small business where I do horse insurance mainly with the horse racing industry, i also do account management for race horse owners and i do some accounts for race horse trainers.

I hope to travel over soon and see where i would like to live: I need to live close to a motocross track as my eldest race junior motocross, and obviously where ever we can find work!

Cheers for now.....

Tracy 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions

quote | editPosted at 19:33 on 1st March 2008

Hi Tracy, and a warm welcome to this wonderful site.....beautiful images of England wherever you look...you should feel at home!Smile

Sue

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 20:19 on 1st March 2008

Good luck with your travel and plans to live in England. You'll not regret it I'm sure.

Welcome to this neat little forum, POE is doing a great job getting things working here, and we look forward to your posts and thoughts of the beauty of England.

SUE

L
L
quotePosted at 21:15 on 1st March 2008

Hi Tracy, welcome to this great site and I hope you find somewhere nice to live when you come to the UK. I trust the pictures on here are giving you some insight to the many great picturesque and historical places here in good old England.Laughing

Ian Gedge
Ian Gedge
quotePosted at 01:37 on 2nd March 2008

Hi Tracy, Welcome to the site. I noticed that you live in a place called Winterton. There is a village very close to my home town called Winterton on sea, you must have a look at the pictures of it on this site. Though I would imagine it has very little in common with your hometown.

Ian 

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 11:05 on 2nd March 2008

Hi Tracy, welcome to the site. We're so glad you like it Smile
As stated above, hopefully the site will help you decide on what areas are of most interest to you.
Please keep us all informed on what you decide, and we wish you the best of luck on what will surely be a great adventure for you, moving to England.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:59 on 20th March 2008

Hi Tracy

Welcome to POE, belated it may be from me. You know I don't believe that there is a better, more family friendly website and forum anywhere on the internet! Good luck with your plans to move to England, let us know when you make it here won't you?

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:54 on 20th March 2008
number six, Ron. You getting slack  .
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 18:01 on 20th March 2008
 Hello and welcome Tracy, I would have welcomed you sooner, but Ron has kept me busy.He is always stalking me. lol
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:20 on 20th March 2008
You know the fact is Sue, I can bearly keep up with it all, but its great isn't it? Just love the banter from you all. What happens when the abuse runs out though, where do we go then? I think its about time you lot got you're thinking caps on and started some more threads. I've done my bit over the last couple days! What about you PPPeter or LLLyn?