Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Stained Glass Church Window

Berkeley

in the county of Gloucestershire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

hello, i'm ray from northumberland

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ray Eglin
Ray Eglin
quotePosted at 18:10 on 24th April 2008

hello, sorry i thought i'd said........i'm in county of northumberland which is north east england.in fact just above me is hadrians wall which is quite a famous landmark here in england.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 18:29 on 24th April 2008

Hey Sue, did you miss the heading? Hello, i'm Ray from northumberland.

You wouldnt think she came from the uk would you Ray?  Moved to America, and is now an American. Told you we were mad didnt I?

By the way Sue, how you getting on with the new lense?

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 18:38 on 24th April 2008
On 24th April 2008 18:29, Peter Evans wrote:

Hey Sue, did you miss the heading? Hello, i'm Ray from northumberland.

You wouldnt think she came from the uk would you Ray?  Moved to America, and is now an American. Told you we were mad didnt I?

By the way Sue, how you getting on with the new lense?

I AM NOT AN AMERICAN  .

I am on the other hand stupid, and did indeed not register reading your thread introduction. Just call it a senior moment, and I'm sure you'll forgive me.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:42 on 24th April 2008

Hello and welcome to the best website and forum on the net Ray. I won't get your name wrong like some of  the other (older) members do! Trouble is they all rush to be first to greet a new member and confuse themselves bigtime! They ALL try to beat me and in your case they have totally run me into the ground. I'm sorry about that and can only suppose that you will also join their silly little game, not that I'm bothered mind....well not much anyway!! Grrrrrh!! 

I am the 'Barmy' Ron that Peter referred to but the fact is I am the one who gets all the flak from a bunch of jealous, brownie point seeking, do-gooder members of this forum. What they don't realise is that I will be dishing out the brownie points very shortly, so they had better start treating me with some respect, or else! I have got contacts within POE you know, yes very well connected...just remember that eh?

Ray, you may have seen in many an office complex a sign that reads 'You don't have to be mad to work here but if you are it helps'. Apply that to this forum, a bunch of nutters who can't wait to have a dig, normally at me, or quite often ugly Peter the pillock - (PTP). See Peter mate, I do take care of you, but if you give me any hassle, I'll tell them what your real name is, so there!

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 18:47 on 24th April 2008
Dont matter if you tell them Ron, they wont be able to pronounce it anyway. He he he.
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 19:05 on 24th April 2008

LOL@Sue&Peter!  That was too funny:). This virtual little community never stops surprising me . I love it :).

Welcome Ray Smile

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 19:30 on 24th April 2008

Welcome Ray!

I seem to be the last to greet people around here...oh well, what's the saying? Age before beauty...pearls before swine. LOL!  (That's intended for Ron and Peter by the way).

By the way Peter and Sue; just what do you two have against Americans anyway?Cry  LOL!

Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 20:17 on 24th April 2008

Not quite the last person Diana.

Welcome Ray, to the nut House.Cool

Karen
Ray Eglin
Ray Eglin
quotePosted at 20:22 on 24th April 2008

hello to all, and anyone i missed, as i say still new to this, been a member for a couple of year but only just used it to view fantastic pic's, but now realised how much more there is to the site. one thing i am worried about tho, the bill i could have for xmas cards and postage for all you folk....i'd better start saving my newly given pension, thanks again.oh, will anyone confirm i'm sending the messages correctly.ta! and whats this "quote" beside your messages? thanks again

ray.

L
L
quotePosted at 20:32 on 24th April 2008

The important question Ray! Did you get your free bus pass??? lol I have to wait another 3 years for mine.

Sue, Ron,Diana, Peter (or Pedre as he is in welsh) and all the rest are the nutters, I'm the SANE one! Tongue outWinkLaughing

ps your photos are great Ray..Roy umm (elderly moment here i'm afraid) anyhow, I had a look at them earlier, very good!