Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Tintagel, Cornwall

Tintagel

in the county of Cornwall

Lancaster skyline from Williamson Park

Lancaster

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

A late hello

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:30 on 28th August 2008

Hi Mike:  Welcome to POE!  Have fun here.  It's great, especially for us who have to live vicariously thru all the wonderful photos.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Alan Marron
Alan Marron
quotePosted at 13:41 on 28th August 2008
On 26th August 2008 18:45, Mike Allmey wrote:

I've been pottering about the outermost fringes of this wondefully encouraging site for over a month now, so it's about time I broke cover and said hello.

Hello.

In short (or, if you're laying down, in tall) I'm a techical trainer on the railway / theatre lighting designer from the Suffolk / Norfolk borders (someone has to be) and I've had an interest in photography since my early teens. Which seems like a while ago now. Can't be doing with photographing people, which is why I like the landscape and building orientation of this site!

Many thanks for the several unsolicited and unexpected good comments from people I don't even know regarding some of the photos I've posted; long may this behaviour continue. The promised cheques are in the post.

It's never too late to break cover Mike.  A big welcome to POE, where all the best people jang out.  On top of which, I'm here too.  Have a good look through the nforums, and remember you're opinions and thoughts are always welcomed here!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...