Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Douglas Welcome sign

Douglas

in the county of Isle of Man

Holmfirth, West Yorkshire

Holmfirth

in the county of West Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi from British Columbia.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:46 on 18th April 2009
On 8th April 2009 16:59, devonshirebabe wrote:
 No delete button? 

If you need anything deleted just give me a call. You can contact me by clicking on my name Sue above my avatar. Then clicking on Contact this member from the list at the top of the profile page. Ron and Andy are also moderators and can do the same for you.

Or you can also edit the text out and I will come along with my trusty mop and delete it later       .

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
devonshirebabe
devonshirebabe
quotePosted at 23:54 on 28th April 2009

Okay Sue, thanks. I haven't been logging in that often, I've been in the garden enjoying the warm weather that has come at last. It was a long winter. I like the mop person, lol.

Thanks to everyone who have welcomed me Cool Wow, I love these emotion thingies, too. I have some new photos of Devon to offer, taken when I was there a few years back, but you'll have to wait until we get a rainy day, LOL.

WillieMossop
WillieMossop
quotePosted at 07:01 on 29th April 2009
Hello Devonshirebabe and welcome,  I' am new here myself such a large website not quite got around it all yet.  Gave a great time....Cheers.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:36 on 5th May 2009
Welcome DSB. So glad you could join us. Hope to see you amongst the forum threads. Glad you are enjoying some nice weather!
 Please login to post to this thread...