Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Wooler

Wooler

in the county of Northumberland

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Ragna Marie and Jonas

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ragna Marie Nilsen
Ragna Marie Nilsen
quotePosted at 13:46 on 24th August 2009

Hi, everybody!

We are Ragna Marie and Jonas from Asker(near Oslo), Norway.

This summer, we went on our honeymoon to Oxford, where we tried out the C.S. Lewis tour with Ron Brind as our exellent guide! We might add some photos later, but we have very little time to spend in front of the computer....

Jonas is 23, soon to be 24, and Ragna Marie is 28. Ragna Marie's got two kids from a previous marriage, they're Kaspian(7) and Aravis(5). They live with us most of the time.In January we're expecting the next one.We're really looking foreward to that:)

Jonas works as a chef in Oslo, and Ragna Marie as a personal trainer in Asker. -And also as and instructor for different sorts of classes -like boxing, core, xycling, streching, and so on.

We like to read out loud both to the kids, and eachother. C.S. Lewis is clearly our favorite author, but er read lots of other stuff as well - Jonas is particurarly intrested in history of war, and if we're real tired, we might end up with a cartoon. We also like to make different sorts of food and caces, and when it comes to family dinners, christmas and stuff -it will always be us ending up in the kitchen.

Well, that was a little bit about us:) 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:25 on 24th August 2009

Welcome, Ragna and Jonas, and congratulations on your recent nuptials.

How exciting to spend your honeymoon in Oxford, and to meet Ron to boot.

We look forward to getting to know you here on the forums, and seeing your pictures.

Whenever you get a moment on the computer, be sure and drop in. 

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 15:28 on 24th August 2009
Welcome Ragna and Jonas!  It's good to have you join our happy family here on POE.
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 15:34 on 24th August 2009
Hi to both of you, you sound like very busy people.  Welcome to Pictures of EnglandLaughing
SarahPremier Member - Click for more info
Sarah
quotePosted at 15:40 on 24th August 2009
Hi Ragna Marie and Jonas, a very warm welcome to POE Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:10 on 24th August 2009
Hello to my dear friends Ragna Marie and Jonas and a very warm welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. Thank you for supporting me in what I am trying to achieve here in Oxford, that is create an awareness of C S Lewis!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:26 on 24th August 2009
Hello Ragna Marie and Jonas !! Am so very jealous of your recent trip !! and a BIG Welcome !
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 18:58 on 24th August 2009
hello Ragna & Jonas...Welcome to POE!!!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:08 on 25th August 2009
Welcome Ragna Marie and Jonas. I too met Ron while taking his C.S. Lewis tour more than five years ago now. It was wonderful and I hope to take it again some day. Mean-while, enjoy POE and again, a very warm welcome to you.Smile
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 01:43 on 31st August 2009

Hello Ragna Marie and Jonas.  Nice to meet you.  I work with a woman from Bergen.  My husband and I were in Oxford taking the CS Lewis tour with Ron about 10 days ago - it was terrific!  Congratulations on your marriage and the new baby on the way.  I hope you love it here.  I know the feeling not having a lot of time for the computer, but if you have any pics, we'd love to see them.  Best wishes!