Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from Malaysia

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 16:55 on 4th January 2010
There is a place in society for ' stuffed animals!' and I have raised more animals than I care to admit to, but have never disliked any of them. Smallest was kitten, largest was Lion cub.....those days are gone now..lol Kittens are fun but they also grow up to be Cats...which I used to equate to: Babies are so cute....but 16yr old with a mouth are CATS...LOL...
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:37 on 4th January 2010
Stuffed Cats, yeah I could cope with that! Lol
Ainol Ahmed
Ainol Ahmed
quotePosted at 19:51 on 4th January 2010

Dearie me Ron, I do love cats. And dogs too but really, I prefer cats to dogs! Does that mean you're not gonna be pleasant to me anymore? See, I could tell you I liked dogs, but the truth is out there and will come out one day, so best to get it out in the open now. Least I don't walk after my cat with a scoop in my hand; I let the neighbours do that for me  Wink Awww, I'm kidding. I don't have a cat nor a dog nor even a gold fish. Pet free zone it is. I just like taking pictures of them. Best that way. I get to appreciate them while the owners care for them. How about that Beth?

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 20:01 on 4th January 2010

Ainol, I feel your heart in this message, but I guess I must admit to being an animal lover ....animals of all kinds....for each have  a special ability to be respected and enjoyed. If you like cats...that's great.....if you like dogs...that's great....it's all about what YOU enjoy in your life....but I would love to see some pics of your animals. What kind of cat, dog and is the gold fish quite young or more than 1 yr?

You are still welcome to come here to visit...and yes..you can bring your family and pets...all are welcomed.

Ainol Ahmed
Ainol Ahmed
quotePosted at 20:23 on 4th January 2010
When we left Malaysia, we left behind a 6 foot aquarium and all its inhabitants to the tenants who took over the home. It was difficult and sad and worrying. We kept many types of fish, from guppies, to angel fish, gold fish. Beth, I had two cats, both Persians. One was called Koshino, and the other Oshin. I loved both but Shino was my love. She'd come running from wherever she was when I called. Much like a dog. She was beautiful. Oshin would massage me whenever she saw me sitting. Shino died young. Oshin lived for 18years and died last year. I decided I couldn't take any more sadness when a loved one dies, so I decided no more pets. I prefer the distance. Like you Beth, I love animals. But I've not really started posting pictures but I shall soon folks. Just give me some time. I must say that i love all your pictures at POE. Some are amazing!!!  
Rita Iton
Rita Iton
quotePosted at 21:23 on 4th January 2010

A Warm Welcome Ainol

Please login to post to this thread...