Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Tracks in the snow

Harwich

in the county of Essex

Autumn at Colemere near Ellesmere, Shropshire

Colemere

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello everyone

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 19:20 on 6th February 2011
Julie, tell us a bit about yourself ....
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:15 on 7th February 2011
Hi Julie and welcome.
Julie Smith
Julie Smith
quotePosted at 04:26 on 10th February 2011
How rude am I lol. Im 20 years old and I have one little brother and I older stepbrother. I was born down the Cally and ive lived there all my life. I work shifts at the Two Brewers up the Roman doing five out of seven on rota. Im going to do a corse soon to be a manicurist because I want to work in my freinds nailbar and maybe one day get my own nailbar. I found this site and love the pictures of england but have not been to many of them yet. I have a camera and want to start taking some pictures soon of places that I go.
Julie x
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:42 on 10th February 2011

Hi Julie:  You're up early.  I'm in Arizona and it's 940PM Wednesday evening here and I almost never encounter anybody around here when I'm here.  I hope you can get out with your camera.  We'd love to see pix of your area.  It's one mighty beautiful country you live in.  And on this site you can take a virtual tour of it from top to bottom.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:11 on 10th February 2011

Welcome again, Julie. London is my second favorite city in the world (the first being Boston, Massachusetts, where I live).

I hope all goes well with your course for manicurist. It's very good to have a long term goal. I am please to see that you are forward thinking enough to want your own shop. One thing is for certain, women will always want their nails done!

Sally Birch
Sally Birch
quotePosted at 20:22 on 17th March 2011

Hello Julie,

A bit late I know but I've only just noticed your thread. I hope you enjoy the site and also that you will make us a gift of your pictures

Please login to post to this thread...