Babbacombe

in the county of Devon

Beside the seaside

Swanage

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of Hyde Park

Kensington

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 Next >

Sabrina Dafonseca
Sabrina Dafonseca
quotePosted at 18:27 on 2nd August 2011

I'm Sabrina, I live in United States in New Jersey.

I'm a student, still looking for my place in the world.

I tell my parents just about everyday that I want to move to England. lol

How they're not annoyed with me yet intrigues me. Ever since I can remember England fascinated me. The country itself is so chivalric. Something we lack here in the States. :( Don't get me wrong, it's nice over here. Nobody is ever really satisfied with where they are, especially those who yearn for change. I'm one to never like same old. I have to see something, and meet someone new everyday. Change is good.

I found this site with hopes on someone telling me the better or nicer places in England. Perhaps I may visit soon.

I love photography so I might be looking for the scenic route. Someone told me Yorkshire is beautiful. Any other information about Yorkshire I should know about?

As for accents...I could listen to an English accent all day. It's so mesmerizing. It's ashame I don't have one. :/

As for my American accent, what do you think of our accents? (something I always wanted to know)

Anyway I'll end here. Hope to meet a lot of people on here. Your help is much appreciated. :)

Edited by: Sabrina DaFonseca at:2nd August 2011 18:56
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:48 on 2nd August 2011
welcome sabrina just get stuck in and make your self at home plenty of decent folk on here to make you welcomeSmile
Sabrina Dafonseca
Sabrina Dafonseca
quotePosted at 19:00 on 2nd August 2011
thank you James :)
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:05 on 2nd August 2011

Hi Sabrina and a very warm welcome to POE (Pictures of England).  If you would like to look at some of the pictures of Yorkshire then type the word Yorkshire in search box on the top left hand side.  Click on the photos of Yorkshire (you can see them full size, as thumbnails or slide show.)  I would suggest the slide show so that you can sit back and enjoy all the pictures.  The same would apply to any place you would like to see the photos of!

Enjoy the site - thousands of wonderful pictures, join in the forums, serious or fun! Get to know the great members on the site!  Most of all - enjoy!!

Sabrina Dafonseca
Sabrina Dafonseca
quotePosted at 19:08 on 2nd August 2011
Thank you Cathy Smile
Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
quotePosted at 19:21 on 2nd August 2011
Hello Sabrina, and welcome to POE.  Hope you enjoy the many many lovely pictures on the site and join in the forums when you can.  :)
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:24 on 2nd August 2011
Hi Sabrina, and welcome this great site and community. Just dive in with any of the forums, you'll soon feel at home. You'll find us a great bunch, 1 or 2 misfits in which i include myself!!!, who enjoy merry banter in the forums. It won't take you long to get to know us. Into photography! ! ! well this is the place to be. Literally thousands of great pictures of England here for your pleasure. Prrobably the best single collection on the web. Yorkshire is a beautiful part of England, but even though I am a Yorkshireman i prefer the dramatic areas like the Lake District and the Scottish Highlands, although my roots will always be firmly in Yorkshir.So get in there kid and enjoy what is on offer, you will not regret it.....see you later
Sabrina Dafonseca
Sabrina Dafonseca
quotePosted at 19:30 on 2nd August 2011
Thank you Marjorie & Dave.Smile
I've seen some of the photos, and I have to agree. Very beautiful.
Yorkshire looks like every photographer's dream. Along with many other places I have yet to discover.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:36 on 2nd August 2011

Hi Sabrina and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron.

If you are wondering why you 'double posted' it's because you hit the 'refresh' button. To keep up to date in the foums click on 'Latest Posts' top left of page.

Enjoy this great family of POE members!

Sabrina Dafonseca
Sabrina Dafonseca
quotePosted at 19:44 on 2nd August 2011
Thanks Anna and Ron. I was wondering why that happened. Thanks for clearing that up Smile
1 2 3 4 5 Next >