Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Seaton

Seaton

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

Colchester Abbey Ruins

Colchester

a Historic City in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello form a newbie

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:45 on 29th July 2012

Thanks Chris. The alternative of course was to sponsor the POE site which you may yet do of course. Early days my friend, but all donations are gratefully recieved to keep this fantastic site going.

Already you can see that people care about you here, although the way Dave has written above well, well all I can say is please Dave, please mate, send me some of the stuff that you are on! lol

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 20:18 on 29th July 2012

My usual problem Ron, brain and fingers not in harmony....can't blame it on the Grouse.....not had one for a week......maybe I should go back to thebottle eh????Tongue outWink

Or more like read my responses before pressing any buttons hahaha

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:27 on 29th July 2012
  That's the way to do it Dave, but this is a welcome page for Chris and so ---  Welcome to POE Chris and enjoy the site, plenty of info , photos and good friends so join in and make the most of the forums. As for hints and tips just go for it get a feel for the different settings and any questions there will bound to be someone who could give you an answer or two. Have fun and enjoy.
Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 10:49 on 30th July 2012

I'll join my mates here and say WELCOME. Chris, POE is a family. We like it that way. Great photos here, too. So enjoy the party, ha ha.

I bet you'll learn your camera and submit some great pics soon. So many terrific spots to shoot in beautiful England (and Grandpa wouldn't like it if I didn't mention bonnie Scotland). 

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:50 on 30th July 2012
Hi Chris and a warm welcome to the POE family.  Really looking forward to seeing the pics you take on your cycling, walking, fishing tours!
 Please login to post to this thread...