Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Matlock Bath

Matlock Bath

in the county of Derbyshire

Ingress Abbey

Greenhithe

in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

New User

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Tracy Ralston
Tracy Ralston
quotePosted at 19:25 on 8th June 2015
Hello Everyone, My name is Tracy and I live in Florida, USA. I am from Lincolnshire England originally but moved to the USA in 1982. I am looking for a digital photo of the Lincolnshire Cathedral if anyone has one that they can send me. Thank you and I am looking forward to getting to chat with you.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 20:09 on 8th June 2015

Welcome Tracy enjoy the forums --we dont biteSmilefeel free to post on any topic.

Tracy there are a few pics of Lincoln Cathedral in the search boxSmile

Edited by: james prescott at:8th June 2015 20:23
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:32 on 8th June 2015

Hi Tracy and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron.

It's the very best England web site on the net bar none! Enjoy it and do visit us here in the forum whenever you can on any subject that you wish to discuss (legal of course) lol.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 21:19 on 9th June 2015
Welcome to the site Tracy, hope you enjoy your time with us
Edward Lever
Edward Lever
quotePosted at 08:07 on 11th June 2015

Hi Tracy, Welcome, and I see you are looking for a photo of Lincoln Cathedral. James has already mentioned the 'search' feature, and you will find many different images of the cathedral by entering 'Lincoln Cathedral' in the site search box and then clicking the 'image' tab. 

You do not say what you need the image for. If it is for charity, research, personal or educational use, I believe you may download it for free by the usual right clicking and 'save image as', provided acknowledgement is given to the photographer (as copyright owner) and PoE (see also the Terms and Conditions of the site) 

The free download will be at a small resolution. You can get a higher resolution download by upgrading to Premier Membership or an even bigger resolution by purchasing the image (which is required if you wish to use the image for commercial purposes).

I hope you enjoy the site. 

Edited by: Edward Lever at:11th June 2015 08:16
Tracy Ralston
Tracy Ralston
quotePosted at 15:30 on 11th June 2015
I don't want to use the image for commercial purposes. I was born in Lincolnshire England near the cathedral and I was just looking for an image to download so I can put it on canvas to hang in my living room.
Sherry Fritzsche
Sherry Fritzsche
quotePosted at 23:55 on 12th June 2015
I'm Sherry, I live in Colorado, we lived in Bodicote, Banbury for more than 3 years.  Stationed at Upper Heyford.  My daughter was born in Oxford.  My grandmother's maiden name was Bainbridge, so I read the history of the village, we have been there,it is a beautiful place.  I have geneology back to a Jacob Bainbridge who was born in England, am curious about the generations beyond that.  I loved living in England, the quaint shops, the outdoor markets, the beautiful old buildings and churches; so much more.  My grandfather's surname was Drum so that line of my family originates in Scotland, beautiful place with the heather, the hills, valleys, and bridges, and of course Edinborough ( is that spelled correctly?)  I have it in my blood!!!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:39 on 13th June 2015
I used to have the Pest Control Contract at Upper Heyford and a lot more USAF bases besides Sherry so I know the area well and met a lot of good guys n gals out there.
Randy Coleman
Randy Coleman
quotePosted at 13:57 on 27th September 2015

Hi Tracy

Greetings from another Coloradan with a UK past.  I lived in Warrington, Cheshire, in 1948 and started my first year of school there.  I just joined the site and hope to find someone who might remember the school and the surroundings from those times.  

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 16:26 on 27th September 2015

Where about in Warrington Randy??Smile

I know Warrington very well