'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Featured Accommodation on PicturesOfEngland.com - Coming soon

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 12:58 on 11th September 2019

During this month and next,  we will start listing accommodation with special features that we think you would enjoy viewing and potentially staying in, such as accommodation in properties of historical interest (period properties, castles), accommodation with fantastic picturesque views such as countryside or sea views, and other special features of note. Therefore if you have a favourite place to stay that you think we should list and might fall into our special category of 'featured accommodation' please let us know by posting about it below. Thank you.

We are going to be working hard on our Accommodation Directory, and it may take a while to fine tune it and get it presented right, but we hope you will find it a great asset when it is something near complete. We already have thousands of hotels and cottage listed for you to book online, and now it is just a case of picking out the ones we feel have that something extra to offer the visitor in way of views and special features. We will then add more details about them and more images for you to enjoy.

Many thanks,

Chris & Sarah

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Nicole Moore
Nicole Moore
quotePosted at 01:30 on 30th April 2024
When seeking assistance with academic tasks, consider using an essay writing service like Writepaperfor.me for reliable support. They provide top-notch quality, making them one of the best essay services available.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...