'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Old Market Cross, Oswaldtwistle

Oswaldtwistle

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

New Member IRELAND surname Help!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 12:11 on 22nd June 2008
Sorry to hear about your husband Beth. My best wishes for a speedy recovery too.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:17 on 22nd June 2008
Crikey, you were a real ugly blighter when you were young Peter!
L
L
quotePosted at 18:23 on 22nd June 2008
Awww Ron!!! poor Peter lol I think he's looks so sweet!Smile
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 20:32 on 22nd June 2008
Yeh, but look at the colour of my hair Ron, almost white.
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 20:53 on 22nd June 2008
Peter, I can't make my mind up, wether your a cool dude or a shifty looking bugger. lol
L
L
quotePosted at 20:56 on 22nd June 2008

LOL @ Karen

Peter...shouldn't you be in bed its late and you've got school in the morning! 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:40 on 22nd June 2008
It's definately the latter Karen! And Lyn, yes you are right of course. Go to bed Peter and read Prince Caspian or The Silver Chair or something! Learn boy!!
Beth Ireland
Beth Ireland
quotePosted at 05:11 on 3rd July 2008

Thank you all for the prayers and Best Wishes after a four day stay in the hospital he seems to be doing much better they did a heart catheterrization(?) checked for blockage he is clear there but has an enlarged heart and weak heart. Dr ordered he keep his sugar under control and his blood pressure is High but with the proper medications they should be able to help him out. So we are getting ready for the fourth of July Celebration and the Edwards Reunion is always the first Sunday in July unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the farm this year there is only three of the Elders left in my Daddys family. Nathan Edwards the oldest is now 91. Carroll and Wilma are up there as well. Not the same when you go and don't see the older ones anymore now all the fun is up to our generation to deliver a really good & memorable time. I just wish I were closer Im like 2500 miles away from them all.So I don't get to go.I called a bunch of cuz today that was much fun. Still searching that Family Tree.Neverending job.

Beth  Ps.  I love Peter's picture he such a cutie:) I will put my picture in here then you can see why I use a teapot icon. ha ha 

Beth Ireland
Beth Ireland
quotePosted at 05:12 on 3rd July 2008
Well I couldnt figure out how to get a picture in the text area so sorry it didnt work out.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 05:19 on 3rd July 2008

Hi Beth:  Glad to hear your husband's doing a little better.  When I moved to AZ, I was 2,500 miles from my family too.  But my sibs all moved to Texas, so now it's only 1,200 miles LOL!

I believe that it's only photos that have already been submitted to POE that you can post into the threads.  So add your items thru submit pictures, then once it's accepted by POE, you get the ID No. from the picture and then you can post it into one of these threads.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.  Hope you and your husband have a happy, healthy fourth.