Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

West Ealing

Ealing

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Can PicturesOfEngland.com help in the search for Madeleine McCann?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:05 on 12th August 2009
Thanks Michael, good idea but who would make the entries? Probably not the distraught parents. C'mon members look for Madeleine McCann.......thank you again.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:03 on 13th August 2009
Where is Madeleine? Obviously we don't know, but the question does keep the thread at the top of the pile!
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 08:52 on 14th August 2009

I think a picture might help Ron - I know this is a high profile case but some of our members in far away countries may not know what Madeline looks like. The picture on the left is what she looked like when she went missing and the one on the right is what they think she would look like aged 6.

Madeleine McCann was 3 when she disappeared in 2007; this photo shows what she may look like at 6.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:25 on 15th August 2009

Thank you for that Stephanie, don't know why I didn't think of it!

Thank you so much!!

So members, and in case you didn't know who we are looking for, here is dear little Madeleine McCann. Please do keep looking for her....thank you!!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:49 on 21st September 2009
Keeping dear little Madeleine and other lost children in mind!
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 01:20 on 23rd September 2009

I heard many years ago that there is an child-ring going on up  in British Columbia, Cananda but suppsoedly they busted it some time back, but there's that guy they recently caught down in California also, had his abucted little gril staying in his back yard for several  years in  like an compound, father an child to her at age 11....how horrible!.....this goes with today's news of the Wilberger case, and back then we remote viewed her, Portland areas "sensitives"...as many thought she hadn't left the area, and some said they thought she was downtown Portland locked up in some kind of container. Well, her murderer decided to come clean and tell where he stashed her body, one of them was correct about that also, she said after several days had passed she wasn't picking up anything and felt she was dead...but anyway, her body was in the Cacasde mountains about an hour or so away, he said he took her and wrapped duct tape around her, and put her in his closed van (container)..and went about his business as ussualy, came back and repeatedly raped her, and said she was so trama distraught that he thought it would be better to kill her and put her out of her mistery. so he bungeonded her to death in the head. Even though some of us got things correct, it was to general an information to hand over to the police. We also did this on-line where they could see what we were doing back then. Anyway, through dental records identified her bones recently after he told them where to look. I hope they find little madaline also. So it can be closed if for anything.We need some way to put these type monsters out of business for good. They are evil people. Soceity is sick with them out in it.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:16 on 23rd September 2009
On 14th August 2009 08:52, Stephanie Jackson wrote:

I think a picture might help Ron - I know this is a high profile case but some of our members in far away countries may not know what Madeline looks like. The picture on the left is what she looked like when she went missing and the one on the right is what they think she would look like aged 6.

Madeleine McCann was 3 when she disappeared in 2007; this photo shows what she may look like at 6.

Madeleine's parents return to Portugal. Any possible sightings of this little girl members?

Madeleine would be a six year old now, so she probably looks like the picture on the right.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:31 on 24th September 2009
Is Madeleine being held near to you? Keep it in mind please members...
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:26 on 2nd October 2009
On 23rd September 2009 22:16, Ron Brind wrote:
On 14th August 2009 08:52, Stephanie Jackson wrote:

Madeleine's parents return to Portugal. Any possible sightings of this little girl members?

Madeleine would be a six year old now, so she probably looks like the picture on the right.

Were still looking for you Madeleine.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:16 on 6th October 2009
We need to find the monster who took little Madeleine POE friends, please keep her in mind. More importantly, we need to find Madeleine...anything, the slightest information could help!!