Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Arundel Castle

Arundel

in the county of West Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Here I am, what's everyone's favorite pastime in merry ole England these days?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 10:22 on 19th July 2008

Are you having an "normal" type summer for climate also...that seems to have an lot to do with what people are doing these days besides the fuel prices. I' started last year in "Global" prayers that we'd all see and return to what we use to call normal to our area perspective areas..per season. I saw some awesome pictures here an while back of undually high tides in England in another web site I belong to that those crashing waves just left me in awe of mother nature's power. We had quite the storms in my area last winter also, flooding and what-not, the second in my lifetime left-over hurricane blew through. Did most it's damage on the coast. We just don't  genrally get this kind of stuff. I still have vacation coming up fo rthis year.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Nick Jones
Nick Jones
quotePosted at 21:09 on 20th July 2008
It's all a bit wet and all here Shirley. There is a section of the forum called 'About The Weather', try reposting this thread in there if you can.
L
L
quotePosted at 21:35 on 20th July 2008
Ah haaaa now I understand! I can see why Denzil moved it for you Smile
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 03:58 on 21st July 2008

WEll, I'm still learning my way around in the site here, I am about to talk to an gal in North CArolina, an tropical storm is brushing up  against their coast, but they are in an drought and they need the rain right now. I'd like to put an picture of some good looking flower, for my avatar,,but I am not sure how to do that either, a little at a time. Please bare with me people. You can't beleive what I've done around my house in the last three days doing gardening!!! See you all made an "difference" in the world and helped to inspire the beautiful in life.

Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 05:50 on 21st July 2008
Shirley, find a pic. of a nice flower in google images, copy to your  My Pictures, then you can upload from Browse on your avatar.
 Please login to post to this thread...