Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bedruthan Steps, St Eval, Cornwall

St Eval

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

knights Templar

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 18:34 on 27th February 2009
ola....!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 19:51 on 27th February 2009

My Great Aunt you know help to support an Children's hospital, and I was with her touring the hospital she had worked at, an specialty "lung"hospital when their head doctor's came in from  the Presidential assinged visit to China, to learn and understand about "acupunture"..they were very enthusied about it as an treatment. She was married and widowed, and I've heard two stories, one she had an child that was born mentally deficient an placed in an hosiptal for careall her life.. and the second that she didn't have any kids...so I don't know...it's went down family-wise that she and jer husband "Peter" never had any kids...before he left her an widow.. In the meanitme I'm told my great uncle built an good share of "Hollywood" celebraties homes in the 1930/40's...I never knew him much as an kid either as they were much older then I was, had passed on also by th etime I got aroudn to knowing them all..though I got an chance to know my Great Aunt in her older years, she fascinated me with the places she'd gone and the people she knew. It was nice to go down an visit her and correspond..I was trying to help her, she's the one that got me into the family legacy work...and she was never really, nor I, ever given "credit" for it.  One gal now is "re-writing it" to suit her fancy...I can tell every place she's been and my "Lawson's" aren't' taking it very "lightly" either...they are countering it all with some pretty wild stories.   "Aunt Kay...through "Pat" sent me all their records and family pictures before she passed on...to preserve.  Did you know the name of "Katherine" comes from King Authur's freind an co-hort the Knight called "Kay" (possibly later for McKay family..also my middle name)..I think in the Myth's he was Lady Gweniviere's father..but dont' quote me on right now...I havent' my source material in front of me. Later on, though the Hebrew have the word "Ka" as an light language sound of ancient times...it means "the render"....back to the word "thee"...(thee breathen=Katherine)..the "CAthars" also meant "teh Breathern"..or so is my understanding so far.  But I'm finding more about that also as I read, of it's significance.  It goes back an long ways, so don't ever think I don't have my "work" cut out for me...it's like pulling the chaf out of the straw at times, in both truth and ancient knowledge.  The book I just finsished about Rosslyn Chapel...the "initate" pilgrim to the "Holy Grail" Crusades learning was represented by the "Raven" an bird that says "Ka." also. The raven according to an Shaman over here from long ago was an magician that could shape-shift in form to an bird..to "spy" on others. It is said that had they chose an smaller bird the natural birds could of attacked it, had they chosen an bigger bird people would of attacked it for food source..so they chose the form of the "Raven" to "shape-shift" inot..as so often seen in Egyptian temple reliefs on the wall also. The Raven is the associate of the "Initation"  into templar knowledge by the first built templar church of Pilgramage in Normany, in France...from where they travelled northward to Rossylin Chapel. That' swhy I said King Aurhtur figures into it also. Despite the Raven, it's not the "Eagle" associated with the Astrological sign...that they left for Rosslyn Chapel itself.

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 20:11 on 27th February 2009

Before you can understand much of this symbolically , you also have to understand things from an"spiritual" sense as well...and its way before the time of "Jesus". My sister and I play an unique part of it in ways at times, we were both born in Nebraska(state motto..The Good Life) ..her in an small town called "Hebron" and myself in an town called "Deshler"..after the town of Dashlar namesake which was the village area of "Master Carpenter's and Holy men" that sat below the Giza Pyramid in Egypt..and into which much "sacred" Geometry was insituted...as well as the symbols of  the logo's of the Masonic lodge. The man named Deshler was an "German" family orginally that from which the town was named after supposedly...from the Egyptian area prior. I was looking up another person yesterday also, the family that owned our local hosptial here in town where I live now, as we knew them, they gave my sister and myself our "start" in life after graduating from High School....kin to our neighbor's at one time...they were also "German"...quite famous musically and politically.., but they were most known for being the last German ambassador from Germany before WorldWar II to Britain..small world... heh?   

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 21:25 on 27th February 2009
I would have thought any Americans interested in this sort of thing have to look no further than their One Dollar bill and wonder why their currency is full of ancient Masonic symbols.
Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 18:09 on 28th March 2009

After reading the Da Vinci Code, & seeing the film...... looking forward to seeing Angels and Demons~

Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 18:14 on 28th March 2009
 During my stint ( in the 60's) as a Canadian Red Cross Blood Collection clinician, proudly wore the Knights Templar emblem on my apron, again, a tiny sewn red cross on my veil and a shiny, enamelled pin.
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 19:04 on 28th March 2009

There's an lot I don't understand about them, though they are all around me at times in relatives I knew and people I grew up with and in genealogy. Immortal's kind of in ways. It's hard to find people that know much about them in the higher stages after novice, because they are so secreative. But they say that we are all inter-connected in our lives, and I'm much interested in the area of "Dashlar"that was the headquarters of the builder's and high priest's while building the Giza Pyramids in Egypt...ancient knowledge.  Not to mention an association with them way back when in Colonial and/or American family history. They put down in legacy  they belonged to the masonic lodge" at an time when Tenneesse was hardly at state as of yet...then added, but I don't know my parent's older lineage. So I am asuming they were with George Washington then...because of other records I've picked up. They have also left behind people time an time again claiming to be psychically "spiritual" in what they perceive in their lives...though as an family we don't talk to much about that either, more so then just "accept" the talent quietly. One reason I went into studying the art of  an "Shaman" in part.... it has indeed enriched my life as an whole. We always tend to gravitate toward the mysteries in life.

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 19:02 on 30th March 2009

Most interesting show last night...you can hear it if you have streamlink all over again at coastocoastam.com...March 29, with host Ian Punnett..about the Kensington stone, found in Minnestota, in an farmer's field...dated to 1346..and they decipher the stone, where it came from, and why it was there most likley. In short the templar knights order out of Sweden were there possbily getting ready to claim "LA-america" for themselves back then. Fascinating show.

Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 17:01 on 31st March 2009

Among the Ellis Peters 'Cadfael' stories made into film, is one of Knights Templar~ great swordfighting scenes... with their long tunics and red cross all a flying! Inspired me to sketch the action..for eventual paintings perhaps. Scattered among these tales, are inferences that may historically be accurate. Certainly an entertaining, curious mixture in the cauldron of dream, myth and truth.

Please login to post to this thread...