Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bluewater Shopping center, Greenhithe, Kent,

Greenhithe

in the county of Kent

Blyth Harbour

Blyth

in the county of Northumberland

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

knights Templar

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 15:32 on 26th February 2009
Hi all. I recently, whilst surfing, typed in 'Knights Templar' and found a site ' Knights Templar Britanica' which i found an interesting read. I was aware of the ancient Knights Templar who were involved in the crusades and were supposedly charged with the protection of the 'Holy Grail', some say it was Christs chalis (cup) others that it was the blood-line of Christ. whatever your belief the fact is this 'order' supports good Christian values in the way the individual lives their life. It is not a religion, cult or scam or freemasons lodge. Any religion is accepted into this order as long as they have good intent, and they dont ask anything of you other than you live your life as a good person. For be it for me to pass judgement and I only ask you to take a look. The name again is Knights Templar Britanica and appears very 'British' and upstanding
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 15:44 on 26th February 2009

sorry about that the site was Knights Templar of Britannia Official Site

Brtannia not Britanica

Nela
Nela
quotePosted at 16:11 on 26th February 2009
Ahhh... that's why I couldn't find it! Thanks Michael!
Nela
Nela
quotePosted at 16:18 on 26th February 2009
Not exactly what I was hoping for Michael... not a good feeling about it.
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 20:19 on 26th February 2009
i understand nela, i'm very open minded but anything that promotes freindship and goodness is worth a look, thanks for taking interest in the post
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 03:58 on 27th February 2009

I have some very high placed relatives that were into the Masonic Lodge, founded by the Knight's Templar(Sinclair family) ..I'v e heard so much about them, good and bad...I'm always trying to understand them. My Great Aunt was Grand Worthy Matron of the Pasadena, California Eastern Star Lodge and her Brother was an"Shriner" Mason..it's been in our family lines since George Washington apparently from what I've seen so far....some more of that northern Britain to Scotland area we came from at one time.  Not to mention an gal I hired one time was the highest office for the "girl's" branch.. and our best freinds we grew up with, their father was an Mason. I heard that they found the small green "granite" cup that supposedly Christ drank from.. already over in your area, they did an TV Documentary about it..as to the other, who knows, possibly. I've had an lot of intutive feelings about the relationship beyond what's been said so far about Mary Magalena..an "mystery" in ways..I'm not sensing her role as is perceived in the Bible so far though...at least completely the way its been suggested. I'm sure the Templars played an large role with King Authur in Britain.

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 09:10 on 27th February 2009
I think there is good and bad in every organisation. If it makes you feel a bit better about it Nela we have a friend who is one of the Knights Templar and he is a wonderful kind upstanding man who is now training to be a minister.
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 10:27 on 27th February 2009
I couldn't spot anything suspicious about them, Nela. A bit novelized but I sort of like them in fact. Did I miss anything?
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 18:07 on 27th February 2009

I was going to ask that Maria !!!

(ello btw!)

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 18:25 on 27th February 2009
Me too, Rhett! Hiya! Smile