Paignton

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

Bexhill

Bexhill

in the county of East Sussex

Hoghton Tower, Lancashire

Hoghton

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Almost hate to bring this up....but..it's for your citizen security over there.....

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 17:16 on 15th April 2009

Our morning newspaper is citing "Scattered body parts create a British mystery", of finding an decapitatied body in several different areas north of London. The radio night show of coasttocoastamgeorgenorry.com has been having on an news report of something very simliar with some investigators out of New York, and they are asking for help also on this as they called this either an "serial killer" or "cult" of some kind. They need to link up together on this information they find. Here is what they said concerning the killings over here in the United States, most all victims were young men, well built, they could defend themselves easily, ussually college students, so they think they were lured into an car by an very freindly person, most likely female and then killed. They have been following them across country north and south of I-90 from the west coast to the east coast. Many of the killings are made to look like drownings. they were able the last time to find an "smiley" sign near where they think the victim was thrown in the water...as if some kind of "cult" symbol sgn...the smiley sign was first used by the "Son of Siam" an serial killer. It appears that most all the people had went to an pub for an drink and were not the ususal "rowdy" type drinker, most all walked there. were simply never heard of again until their bodies were found. With it being broadcast widely over here on this radio station, perhaps the guy decided to leave the country? They are unsure of how many guys have been killed, because some they think were made to look like accidents in small rural country areas, of falling drunk in an river an drowning, but after investigating this they think it's well over 20 some killings and over an much longer period of time, as in two to three years or better..it's only been lately they are now questioning an pair of legs in shoes they found off the Washington state coast as part of this perhaps. Beware people. don't go out alone.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:19 on 15th April 2009
That's absolutely frightening!  Yes, it's a shame when one doesn't feel safe out walking by oneself.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:43 on 15th April 2009

Unless I'm missing some news (which I read daily) I think your newspaper is reporting things wrong.

The body parts of a man have been discovered spread out over a couple of counties in England, but not London.

I personally think the dismembered man in England is a one off. Now they have his head, they should be able to identify him easier. His has some distinct features, like missing front teeth, that have been gone for several years. If they ever find his hands, they may even find some fingerprints.

As for the American killings, I have also heard of them. Wicke things going on everywhere.

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:47 on 15th April 2009

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7995709.stm

Here is one report. I couldn't bring up yesterdays report which was more updated.

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 20:09 on 17th April 2009

I thought they had something on this on our news last night and turned out to be some city over there that wants it's pot holes fixed instead. I'll have to keep my ears on "coast" also and see if they have any updated information on their reporting of an likewise incidents.

Xxxx Xxxx
Xxxx Xxxx
quotePosted at 20:19 on 17th April 2009

Addition of  salt makes 'news' more palatable ( sells more newspapers to the unsuspecting public )or/and don't believe everything you read, including this.

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 20:38 on 17th April 2009
I think the English body part investigation are all from the same body, Shirley. just some nutter trying to dispose of the remains of someone involved in drugs probly. 
nyyank
nyyank
quotePosted at 22:51 on 17th April 2009
These USA killings are supposedly by a group called the Smiley Faces(not to be confused with the Small Faces,who,as far as i know never killed anyone).They leave a drawing of the iconic 'smiley face' nearby the crime scene.Why  are there so many homicidal lunatics out there.
 Please login to post to this thread...