Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Eurovision Song Contest - England win!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:27 on 15th May 2009

I forecast England to win! At odds of about 12/1 I reckon they are a fantastic bet to win what has in the past become a farce. Andrew Lloyd Webber will prevail, remember you heard it here first, thats the power of POE!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 23:22 on 15th May 2009

England's wins over the years have been   Puppet On A String, Boom Bang a Bang, Save Your Kisses For Me,

Making Your Mind Up, and Love Shine A Light.  15  2nd places as well.   But has anyone made a more successfull career after the contest besides Abba, winning in '74 with Waterloo ?

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 08:48 on 16th May 2009
Think they would if only the English were allowed to vote Ron. We've seen it all before, The Scandanavians vote for each other, Eastern Europe and Russia vote for each other France and Spain wont vote for us nor would the Irish (as its a british entry the Welsh and Scots dont have a seperate vote) I wouldnt put too much money on, Ron.
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 08:52 on 16th May 2009
seems the only time other countries want us is when were giving them handouts or when are troops are are needed to sort some agressor out.
 Please login to post to this thread...