'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A long winding road in Lower Heswall, the area has remained unchanged for around 100 years.

Heswall

in the county of Merseyside

Autumn View of the 5 Arch Bridge & Gothic Temple at Painshill Park in Cobham, Surrey

Cobham

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

MP's immune from prosecution! Disgusting, so what next?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:10 on 6th February 2010

MP's claim Parliamentary privelidge on expenses. They propose to use a Law from 1689 to escape the Law! Can this be right, I don't think so!!

In a nutshell, they make the Laws and then reckon they are above the Law. I say shoot the b.......s! It would make sure that nobody else tried it on!!

What do you think fellow Brits? (Our dear friends from across the pond are more than welcome to comment of course)

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 07:13 on 7th February 2010

Well before I answer I have just got to tell you something funny Ron - Joe is sitting here with me and he said "What's that - MP's immune to prostitution?!" He really does need to get better at his spelling!

I agree - they have far too much power!

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:29 on 8th February 2010

LOL, Stephanie!!  If the shoe fits.......Laughing

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 13:16 on 8th February 2010
If you or I did the same thing,we would be behind bars. NOBODY is above the LAW,I dont care who they are. It is time we stood up for real equality and not this system of some are more equal than others.
 Please login to post to this thread...