Minterne Magna

in the county of Dorset

Westminster

Westminster

in the county of Greater London

A picture of Netley

Netley

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Where to England from Hungary?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

B. B.
B. B.
quotePosted at 14:20 on 11th August 2010

Dear All,

We are about to relocating to England next summer, but do not know where to. Our preferences are: having a job in a hilly place, where existing water - pond, lake, river or the best: sea :)

We are living in a very big city at the moment and do not like this lifestyle, so we should settle down in a small nice, quiet place near a big(-ger) city / town.

One more criteria: we need an airport within 100 km / one hour travelling from, because we have to visit Hungary often and these airports ensure us a direct fly to home: London-all, Stansted, Gatwick, Bristol, Luton, East Midlands or Glasgow.

Would You be so kind to help us?  

Thanks,

Bernadett

Edited by: Bernadett Bacsa at:11th August 2010 14:49
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 14:31 on 11th August 2010
Hi Bernadett, I can't help you with locations, but I can wish you a very warm welcome to POE (Pictures of England).  You are very lucky to be able to relocate to England and I wish you all the very best with your move.Smile
B. B.
B. B.
quotePosted at 14:47 on 11th August 2010

Thank You, Cathy Wink this is a very good website! I wish I found it earlier Cool

It is a difficult question, I know... 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:12 on 11th August 2010
Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Bernadett. The question is where do we start? So many places fit the criteria and therefore it might be better that you have a good look around this website (the best on the net) to get an idea of what you are about to find here.
B. B.
B. B.
quotePosted at 19:28 on 11th August 2010

Hi Anna & Ron, nice to meet You here. Thanks for the answer, I will read through this site (registered only today Cool) but it's hard to find a place fitting our criteria AND have good (and lot of) job opportunities. That can be the most difficult part of it Smile 

Where exactly do You live? 

Is it true that heading to the north, life is cheaper and easier? 

Have southern cities (Bournemouth, Brighton, Eastbourne, etc.) permanent job opportunities or just in the summer /seasonal/ mainly? I'm afraid that we couldn't take a job for all round the year... What do You think?

Thanks Laughing 

Please login to post to this thread...