Kensington

in the county of Greater London

Ullswater

Ullswater

in the county of Cumbria

Welsh Hills from West Kirby, Merseyside

West Kirby

in the county of Merseyside

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

THANK YOU TO CATHY

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 14:01 on 24th August 2010

I think it’s time to say thanks to our Cathy, for all the hard work she does on Pictures of England, I know there are many other people who do a lot for the site, but I have been watching over the last couple of months and have seen how hard Cathy has been working. She has put her heart and soul in to the site and its very pleasing to see someone who cares so much about the site, I know that Mr. Ron has not been very well recently and Cathy has stepped in to help out. I think Cathy has made more threads and tours than anybody I know, she keeps the games going and tries to keep people busy on the site, as well as being a very friendly, warm and caring person. I have gotten to know Cathy more over the past 8 months and find her to be very helpful and very funny (and every now and again tells’ me off lol). Cathy has also had some problems of her own with Mikes illness but she still seems to find time to come on the site and help out when has been needed the most at home, I know that she has not gone unnoticed by all us who use the site, but I feel it necessary to thank her and make this thread just for her for all of us to say thanks.

SO HERES A VERY BIG THANKYOU Laughing

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 14:12 on 24th August 2010

i would also like to thank cathy for helping me on a few posts and i will second shauns comments 100% i think she has done a brilliant job in keeping a few threads going.

i cant add anymore than what shaun has already said so lets all give her a big thank you.        THANKS CATHY

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 14:16 on 24th August 2010
Oh Guys!Surprised    Embarassed  That is so very kind of you, and entirely unnecessary, I have got so much from meeting you all and having fun and enjoying the wonderful pics, that I really wanted to put back a little in return for the immense amount I had got out of being a member of the POE family.  I can only say THANK YOU to all of you too, my wonderful extended family. Kiss
Gonul
Gonul
quotePosted at 14:27 on 24th August 2010
I agree with Shaun..Cathy, a big THANK YOU from me tooSmile
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 14:36 on 24th August 2010

You are so right Shaun!! You are an angel for starting the thread!

Thanks Cathy, not only for all that you do for the site, but for what you have and continue to do for me personally. You are always encouraging me, complimenting me, loving me, etc. You are such a lovely friend and I am so very blessed to have you as one. I feel as though we are kindred spirits! Lots of hugs for you! Kiss 

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 14:42 on 24th August 2010

My goodness, I am overflowing with warm fuzziesEmbarassed 

Thank you both so much. 

(Are warm fuzzies a south african thing or does everyone understand me?  If not I can only describe them as warm internal hugs!)

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 14:42 on 24th August 2010

Hear Hear!!!!

Yes Cathy...thank you a million times over!!!

You are an asset to this site!! Kiss

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 14:44 on 24th August 2010
A lot of us 'old' posters have 'dropped off' into the background recently, but thats evolution. cathy has done a great job in keeping the forum 'alive' and I second what the others have said. Well done Cathy! We might not now be involved but we do watch whats going on!
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 14:45 on 24th August 2010
I am going to cry just now, I am so overwhelmed.  Thanks Krissy.  Love you guys
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:38 on 24th August 2010
Well deserved CathyML, well deserved so a big thank you from Anna and Ron. Further , I just know Chris and Sarah very much appreciate all the work you put in. Thank you dear friend!