'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Whaley Bridge

Whaley Bridge

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

So Ed Miliband 'pips his brother to the post' to lead the Labour Party, but what now for David?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:25 on 27th September 2010

The Miliband brother's have been fighting this battle, along with other hopeful's since a certain person left office, but how well will these two get on hereinafter? I think, not very well.

I have two brother's, one is older than me, the other is younger and if my experience is anything to go by David will be looking for a back door to quietly walk away. He will not want to be told what to do by his younger brother, and I suspect he will even consider giving up Politics altogether (Could we be that lucky?) Lol

In my case the older brother alway's thought he knew best, and the younger brother? Well he alway's thought he knew best also! They were both jealous of 'piggy in the middle' and remain that way to this day.

Good luck Ed and shame about the 'Ole boy'...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:19 on 27th September 2010

If I understand the news correctly, Ed is said to have inched out his brother with the unions' votes, rather than the party votes. 

Could be problems when they call for the payback!!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:06 on 29th September 2010

Well there you go, the lurker got it right! Goodbye David Miliband as he leave's frontline politics and as suggested two days ago.

Awh, what a shame.......I don't think! Lol

Please login to post to this thread...