Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Holy Trinity Church, Hoghton, Lancashire

Hoghton

in the county of Lancashire

Kersey, very old Church of Holy Virgin

Kersey

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Friend or foe?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 09:16 on 29th November 2010
Thanks to website WikiLeaks we will soon find out who our friends are. Who speaks with 'fork tongue' and who speaks the truth. Whatever country you come from its time you found out the real truth and I for one support freedom. Who can you trust? WikiLeaks is not liked by polititions, businessmen and world leaders and dont be surprised if your governments try to ban you from seeing it, but ask yourself (and others) why? What are they hiding?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:07 on 29th November 2010

I understand what you are saying Mike but not sure that the website concerned should be allowed to get away with this release of 'sensitive' information.

I think we can trust WikiLeaks to stir up more trouble, as if there wasn't enough throughout the world!

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 19:39 on 29th November 2010
mmm! A lot of embarressing info being released (its not 'top secret' Documentation) but we'll certainly know whos playing 'dirty' and who are not!  Time will tell
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 13:34 on 3rd December 2010

We sent a powerful representation and a 1st rate presentation backing Englands bid to stage the Football World cup in 2018. our future King, prime minister and world class players were there and presented a 'second to none' bid. unfortunately they didnt take their wallets and the 'two-faced' members of the select comittee consisting of 21 members of the corrupt 'Club-Med' that operates under the name of FIFA had already sold their votes to Russia. To add furthur insult, he same weak-minded voters on that committee made another 'back-hander' by selling their votes for the 2022 games to non other than Qater. (Where is Qater you may ask?) Its an oil rich family run piece of sand in the Persian gulf . 

Its time England withdrew its Foriegn troops back home, stopped ALL foriegn Aid programmes, pulled up our drawbridge an stuck two fingers to the backstabbing so-called 'friends' that are happy to grab our aid but laugh at us behind our backs!! 

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:39 on 3rd December 2010

I think it's disgusting, and I hope they find the man and stick him in jail for a very, very long time. Not that it will stop other stupid people from doing the same.

People have little idea how much trouble these releases cause. The world is already on edge, and leaders of some countries really don't need much provocation to start wars, and these leeks could just push some of them over the edge. 

Please login to post to this thread...