Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A view of the old Gate House at the old deer park between Revesby and Horncastle, Lincolnshire

Revesby

in the county of Lincolnshire

St, Gregory's Church. Kirknewton, Northumberland.

Kirknewton

in the county of Northumberland

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

2 Brothers from Russia,are identified as the bombers, one is dead, one is on the run

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 13:17 on 19th April 2013
After a fierce firefight along with explosive devices,with officers last night, one was killed, there is a manhunt for the other brother, one was 20, theother 19,they lived in Boston for a year.  they killed one MIT officer and wounded another.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:09 on 19th April 2013

Right now a house in Watertown, MA, a suberb of Boston, is surrounded with what they think the younger brother inside. Explosives found on the street corner. I have never seen so many cop car, humvees and tactical teams in one place.

Their uncle lives in Montgomery Village, MD half way between Frederick and Washington, DC. He has identified the brothers who have lived in MA for 2 years.

Boston is in complete lock down. There may be a third suspect. Investigations also going on in Russia where their father lives.

My prayersfor safety are going out right now for Diana, Maria and Bob who all live right close to Boston.

Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 16:22 on 19th April 2013
That running fight at MIT last night was perilously close to where my grandson lives--he is in his second year as a dual physics and mathematics major at MIT. He and his roommates are all right, thankfully!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:56 on 19th April 2013
I'm glad they are safe. It's horrible. My prayers go out for their continued safety.
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:00 on 19th April 2013

This must be the most horrendous time for all those living in Boston.  I do hope that there will be no more injuries or damage!  

These men have been responsible for the most incredibly cruel and senseless carnage.

(So nice to see you Cathy E & Rob - glad you and yours are safe)

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 17:05 on 19th April 2013
Thanks Cathy. Lovely to see you too. The poor uncle is beside himself with frustration and sadness because of what the nephews have done. He expressed the shame the boys brought not only on the family name but also their birth country.
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:14 on 19th April 2013
I could image that it would be very difficult for the Uncle and he is probably under suspicion now too!  Why, when these people have been allowed into a country and are studying at University, do they turn on the very hands that have fed them?
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 17:19 on 19th April 2013
I'm sure words like hate, jealousy, greed and revenge all play a role in this. From what the uncle said the boys were very disrespetful of their father.
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 20:05 on 19th April 2013

This is a quote from the BBC, the Uncle may be horrified at what they've done, and ashamed of them, but it seems their father isn't.

"Anzor Tsarnaev told the BBC that his younger son Dzhokhar was hoping to be a brain surgeon and that he believed the secret services had framed his sons."

What is he thinking ? 

Here is the link to the full article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22219116

Edited by: rustyruth at:19th April 2013 20:09
Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 02:39 on 21st April 2013
Thanks, Cathy E and cathyml! The Angel of Death sometimes hovers a bit too close to those whom you love! Glad that Bostonians are able to once again move freely throughout that great city!
 Please login to post to this thread...