Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Revolution in Britain - it's not if, but when?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:59 on 25th March 2008

Could it happen in Britain, well I say YES, we are staring Revolution in the face. I have said for the last 10 years or so that the 'Brits' will only take so much! Our fathers and grandfathers fought for this great country and the values that they and we considered normal in the past have been gradually eroded by rotten Government! What happened after that? Things have steadily got worse because of the minority few who somehow seem to be able to influence the majority. Is it because we Brits generally have an apathetic view as to whats going on around us? Taxed to the hilt, abused by those who enter our country legally or illegally (they are the very people who then turn on us - indeed attempt to take over). Make no mistake THEY ARE taking over! Our children are still fighting for this country all over the world, but why? Why can't we keep our nose out of other peoples problems, and why can't we get our own house in order first? There are so many issues like our hospitals, security services, the economy, education, the environment, housing, pensions, Europe, the list is endless! Why don't we get out of Europe and hand our trade back to South Africa, Australia and New Zealand for example? Why do we put up with the minority muppets who have only one ambition in life, that is to go down in history as a somebody who changed Great Britain? There are so many issues that unrest is inevitable. Inevitable I say, its already happening so my best advice to Gordon Brown and his puppets is to take a step back and LISTEN to what the people are saying without trying to gag us over whether or not it politically correct. Britain today is a soft touch for anybody with a sob story. You want to live here for fear of being sent home to certain death, come in, have a house, a new carpet, washing machine, tv, car, designer clothes, mobile phone, food vouchers and if you get short of cash, you can have some money from the Government too. Are we stupid or what? It's time to stand up for GREAT BRITAIN! I have now opened a can of worms I know, but maybe, just maybe if enough people dare to comment, Brown and his puppets might just start to wonder what on earth they must do before it's too late.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions

quote | editPosted at 21:56 on 25th March 2008

Ron.....perhaps everyone is so sick and tired that they left on the first plane out this morning!!

I definitely agree when you say we should keep our noses out of other countries' affairs....the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan is a fiasco and a tragedy...but the powers that be were determined to invade even though millions marched through the street in protest. So much for Democracy.

The reason people don't speak up most of the time is because of the stranglehold that the insidious word 'racist' has on them.....they are terrified that we will all sound like BNP members....when in actual fact our concerns and justified anger is perfectly reasonable. NO country likes to think that they are being invaded and that all they hold dear is counting for nothing with many of the newcomers to say nothing of the government....and NO country would expect to have to bend over backwards to accommodate various cultures ...why should they. But don't expect much from Gordon Brown or Cameron or the LibDems......things have gone too far and they are all in thrall to 'multiculturism' even though it has now been shown to be divisive and a failure

In the England that has changed beyond recognition it takes courage for someone to really say how they feel, publicly, on a forum as you have Ron, and I think everyone agrees but, having put their heads above the parapet to fire a few shots, the infantry has fallen back into the trenches....I could be wrong....perhaps they are just reloading their rifles.Wink

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 22:58 on 25th March 2008
Ron, you're a fine fellow for sure. The way I see it, we are now the United States of Amengland and have been for years. Drugs, shootings, gang warfare (that's the right word, by the way), mafia style killings are everyday news now. Anything that was (and is) hip and trendy in the U.S of A comes to these shores as quickly as the backlash from a Floridian hurricane. We're in their pockets, so to speak, and we always will be. We're like the frightened little kid that sucks up to the school bully in the playground, and it's easy to see why. If Dow Jones goes hindquarters over elbow, so does the FTSE. All the stupid tax we pay goes down the drain in one foul swoop, so those extra policemen we were promised end up in a restaurant waiting tables. Even the money from the GATSOs disappears through the chancellors stubby little fingers and we are left with no choice but to give in to the yobs, PC brigade, dangerous drivers with more bans than Eric Cantona and any other ne'erdowell that happens to enjoy anarchy. Our prisons are full to the rafters, so where will the criminals go anyway...popstars openly use Class A drugs and get a smacked bottom at most, and if you're under 22 years of age you'd better carry a knife or gun just to keep up. I could go on for ever about it, because as an Englishman watching this country turn into a lemming before my very eyes I want to do something about it. But I cant Ron, more's the pity.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 23:05 on 25th March 2008

I fear that the Great Britain we knew has gone, and it will not be back. Sad thing is we have brought it all upon ourselves by years of abusing others in countries we decided to invade. Little did our ancestors know that in the glory years of conquering the world, that it would come back and bite us.

I wish England to be ruled by the English and not from abroad. I think of my two uncles, one whose mutilated body still lay somewhere on the banks of the Somme, who lost their lives so that the British could be a free country. What did they and countless other die for? What was all the suffering for? Now we hand ourselves over to foreign rule.I don't express my thoughts well, so forgive me. Maybe I shouldn't have tried. But alas, as a visitor now to my homeland, the changes I see on every visit frighten me to the core. Thank goodness for the beauty of the land, and may it survive this onslaught, this invasion. Though I fear our woods and fields are to be ripped up for new 'echo' (laughable) towns to house the new people.
L
L
quotePosted at 07:11 on 26th March 2008

I reckon whats happened is that old saying.... 'The Lunatics have taken over the assylum'

Bring on the revolution I say! (Reminds me of Wolfey Smith from Citzen Smith fame lol)

nyyank
nyyank
quotePosted at 23:18 on 30th March 2008
I blame the Ecumenical Council.......who's a Saint,who,s not.......its driving the kids crazy,LOL
L
L
quotePosted at 07:11 on 31st March 2008
Hi John, have we welcomed you to this madhouse forum yet? So many newbies I cant remember lol sorry. If not then ..... WELCOME!! (I got in first yipeeee! and i'm spelling 'welcome' right now Ron Wink)
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:35 on 31st March 2008
On 30th March 2008 22:18, John Downing wrote:
I blame the Ecumenical Council.......who's a Saint,who,s not.......its driving the kids crazy,LOL
In my experience John, its not the Bishops of the Church or their decisions who are driving the kids crazy, but the parents of the kids! Here in the UK there is a drug fuelled, alcohol, couldn't care less attitude from the increasingly younger parents; who frankly haven't lived long enough to learn the way of the decent world. Unemployment plays its part with sometimes generations of family's not knowing what it's like to hold down a 9-5 job! I suspect lack of education also plays its part. Then of course there is the rotten Government aspect to consider with over 100 tax hikes since this lot got in, and everything you care to mention becoming less affordable. The reality is that our children will not be able to afford housing, so where do they go? One things for sure, they are not going to be happy bunnies! Before long the whole of the UK will be on benefits (we'll all be paid to stop at home) because nobody will be able to AFFORD TO WORK! Now there's a thought!! So who is a Saint? Yes I understand where you're coming from but it merely brings me back to the thread title 'Revolution in Britain - its not if, but when' and rotten Government is fuelling it all!  
 Please login to post to this thread...