Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St Luke's Church

Chelsea

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Keep your eye out for the gloves!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 11:25 on 19th May 2008
I see you have visited as well Maria. I love the legendary bit too!! Goodonyer Ron!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:05 on 19th May 2008

Hi Maria, the reference to the 'Legendary Ron Brind' actually came from blog and the travelling Pastor (Nigel James) who accompanied the very well known group of American Christian Rock Musicians called Third Day on the C. S. Lewis Tour with me here in Oxford! And what a super bunch of fella's they were too!

From my website www.cslewistours.com the link to the Legendary Ron Brind and Third Day can be seen at http://nigeljames.typepad.co.uk/nigels_notes/2007/05/a_truly_memorab.html

And no Maria, I don't want you to do anything that would spoil the many laughs that you have given us in the forum, albeit at MY expense!! I suppose in reality I can now look forward to another 'Maria inspired gem' re the Legendary Ron Brind eh? I can't even begin to imagine what your wonderful sense of humour might produce.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:08 on 19th May 2008

Funny Andy how looking for gloves on the highway can turn a thread into something very different, but thanks for your comments

Signed..........

Ron Brind (the Legendary).

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 12:30 on 19th May 2008
Off at a bit of a tangent as usual (the Legendary) Ron. That's the fun of it all!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 20:35 on 19th May 2008

...and to think I have an autographed copy of "A Guide to the C.S. Lewis Tour in Oxford" by the Legendry Ron Brind...swoon!Wink

All joking aside Andy; you really should take the tour.  It is without doubt one of the most enjoyable and educational tours I've ever done.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:32 on 19th May 2008
Or even the Legendary Ron Brind! See how you spell legendary Diana, but either way you are right! Thank you Diana for those kind words re the tour, thank you my friend! God Bless!
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 22:19 on 19th May 2008

Red rubber gloves???? you sure it wasn't a dream? i'm going to keep my eyes open now!! i have to wear bright purple gloves for work!!! very nice!! match the green uniform lovely!! Laughing so i see plenty of them, but try not to leave to many by the side of the road Smile

L
L
quotePosted at 07:47 on 20th May 2008
I've been looking, but no red, purple or any other colour have I seen, I have some yellow marigolds in my garage I use for gardening if they count? I think purple/green is very becoming Jason matches the colour of your eyes (if I could see them behind those shades LOL)Wink
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 08:09 on 20th May 2008
Come on now you two. Take it seriously for goodness sake! Or not, as the case may be lol. Jason, you need to have a word with your boss. Purple indeed!!
L
L
quotePosted at 08:29 on 20th May 2008
They wear purple for a reason Andy...am I right Jason? I think I know why, you being a paramedic.