Thorpeness

in the county of Suffolk

Oakham

Oakham

in the county of Rutland

Harwich Low Lighthouse

Harwich

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

UFO's. What's your take on them?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 16:04 on 26th June 2008

I saw this picture by our friend Roy Jackson, and couldn't help but wonder what everyone here thinks of UFO's and life on other planets.

A picture of Todds Crag from Ambleside.
Picture by Roy Jackson

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 17:50 on 26th June 2008
I havn't a clue Sue, I think there is something, but it's proving it really.  I think alot of stuff is hushed up, and I think thats because nobody can explain things.  The picture took by Roy is wierd and I wonder if he actually saw them.  I don't think you would miss something like this.
Jo Adams
Jo Adams
quotePosted at 19:05 on 26th June 2008
I think how can earth possibly be the only inhabited planet?  There was a theory years and years ago that when Elijah was in his chariot of fire, he was abducted by an alien!
Jo Adams
Jo Adams
quotePosted at 19:07 on 26th June 2008
What I really meant there was that the chariot was an alien spaceshipUndecided
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:33 on 26th June 2008

Here is Roy's other picture. You can just see the object on the far right, above the cragg.

I'm hoping Roy will come here and post more about what he saw that day.

A picture of Todds Crag from Ambleside.
Picture by Roy Jackson

quote | editPosted at 20:33 on 26th June 2008
What incredible photographs! I also wish Roy would tell us more. When and where were they taken? I have mentioned in another thread months ago that I definitely saw my one and only UFO in 1997. It passed high up overhead and was completely silent. I'm not sure what is going on but I believe 'they' are keeping alot hidden.
L
L
quotePosted at 21:07 on 26th June 2008

I believe in them cos I've seen some, it was way before I had a digi camera and cant prove anything, but I know what I saw. I can remember like it was yesterday, you dont forget things like that in a hurry!

http://www.picturesofengland.com/forum/Off-Topic_Chat/1203/3

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 22:41 on 26th June 2008

Little known fact 1:- the research and development centre at Farnborough, Hants, made and flew a flying saucer in the seventies. On one particular day the police had to deal with literally hundreds of phone calls from worried members of the public.

Little known fact 2:- NASA have developed a pulse jet aircraft capable of unbelievable speeds. It's shaped just like a triangle, when viewed from below. A colleague of mine saw it over the North Sea, being air to air refuelled by a KC-135 tanker of the USAF. When it's flying (at great altitude) it leaves a trail of 'smoke rings' and goes like you know what off a shovel!

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 22:51 on 26th June 2008
Those pictures are great. I can't help wondering about the angle they are at though....I'd be surprised to see the top of them like that, when viewing them from below Given the amount of RAF fighter activity there is in that area it's even more surprising. Sorry for being cynical! Amazing what you can do with 'photoshop'! Ouch!!
Roy Jackson
Roy Jackson
quotePosted at 01:16 on 27th June 2008

Hi folks

First, can I state that there has been no 'manipulation' of any sort with these pictures. They are just as I took them.

In answer to one question, I did not see the objects move, I took these two pictures while they were stationery and then they disappeared, one second they were there, then, in the blink of an eye they were gone.

For information, the air force fly through this valley several times a week, sometime the planes are so low that you seem to be looking down on the aircraft. They then bank away out of sight, round the side of the crags. There was no RAF activity on the day that I took these pictures.

I should also state that POE had prior knowledge of these pictures, and has authorised their submission.

I will be away for a few days holiday, I am taking the new camera over to the lake district to give it a good work out. Lets hope there is a bit of decent weather.

On my return I will be able to provide more information regarding the pictures. In the mean time I hope that you enjoy discussing their implications.

Regards to all, Roy J.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >