Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Beach huts

Southwold

in the county of Suffolk

Westerdale ford. North Yorkshire Moors.

Westerdale

in the county of North Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Extradition UK - USA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:27 on 24th February 2012

I will never vote for the Conservative Government again!

Disgraceful David Cameron that we can't get rid of a known, named dangerous man (the Governments own statement), yet a businessman is now in the hands of Texas Martials for a business deal that may not have been quite what it seems. There are others also, a kid suffering from aspergers syndrome, what is this scum government all about?

I am not defending anybody, but when this Government can sign extradition papers on a whim, it's time for change. Maybe we need the most obscure group to lead the Country, wonder who that might turn out to be?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 23:42 on 24th February 2012
Working in the shipping and transport business as i do I think this poor guy has been well and truly stitched up and utterly betrayed by his own country. Cameron should have stuck two very british fingers up against this one. From what i have gathered from the news and other progs it is an EXPORT licence that is the problem. He is NOT the exporter therefore basically is not his problem. Maybe certain checks should have been made but at the end of the day he has been well and truly ****ed by his own country. Stand down Cameron before you get crushed.........
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...