Largs

in the county of North Ayrshire

St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough

Farnborough

in the county of Hampshire

In the Botanic Gardens

Ventnor

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Cancer, stage 3. The fight is on

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Karen Richardson
Karen Richardson
quotePosted at 19:39 on 9th December 2012
Sue,  I am so pleased to hear the good news from your CT.  Remember, you are in my prayers and take it one step at a time.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 22:57 on 13th December 2012

I am sorry to hear that your cancer has spread, Karen. I will think of you in my prayers.  

I thank you all for your continued support. 

This coming Monday I will go back into surgery to have a port placed in my chest. This will stay for the six month of chemotherapy. 

Still trying to schedule the second colonoscopy. Once that's done hopefully the needles will be fewer and further between. I really don't like needles. 

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 02:56 on 14th December 2012
Continuing to think of you Sue and saying prayers as well. If I could I would take the needles for you. I don't mind them. Package for you to arrive on the eve of the 19th. Lots of love and hugs coming your way. Smile
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 03:00 on 14th December 2012
Actually, I just checked the tracking and it arrived in your town this afternoon. So hopefully by tomorrow you will have it! Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:34 on 14th December 2012

I am hoping to someday...REAL SOON, see an cure for Cancer, even if the proverbial "aleins" have to do the healing...as I read of one lady laying in an hosptial... on her death bed when they came through her window..and healed her right then and there..and have always wondered ever since, what it is that they know... that we apparently don't know. I don' t know who they are.. or where they come from.. but my own expereince is they " save" lives...for me, I think twice this year alone so far. They give me inspiration to use my abilties to heal others also....and I know that there is an "God of energy/creation" healing that goes through me and I am only the "instument" to travel through...so that energy can touch the person that needs it... by laying my hands on the person that needs healed.  Strange as it is though...it often doesn't work for my own family, I am made to rely on others for help...it is as if I'm not to take this "abilty" granted..it is God-given....and from him it comes when it comes. Blessings for an good Christmas Season this year Sue..and Karen.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:09 on 14th December 2012

Hi Shirley, That is such an inspiring post and really touched my heart.. Thank you for sharing that message. I wish you could heal my daughter. We have so may struggles right now but making her well is my first and foremost wish and concern. I just want her to be happy, confident, self reliant and self loving. It is a shame we are on oposite sides of the continent. Wishing you a safe and healthy Christmas and New Year. Kiss

Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 12:30 on 17th December 2012
Hi Sue, you can do it I'm sure! Many win the fight!  Keeping strong is the key i think, my thoughts are with you. 
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 12:30 on 17th December 2012
Hey I'll come do your needles! I'm very gentle! Never hurts me a bit!! ;)
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 02:43 on 18th December 2012
On 17th December 2012 12:30, Jason T wrote:
Hey I'll come do your needles! I'm very gentle! Never hurts me a bit!! ;)

Come on over, Jason.  I remember you saying before that you were good, and I believe you.  

I had my port implanted this morning, then hubby drove me the three hours home.

I'm sore, but expect that to go away quite quickly.

I intend to enjoy my birthday on Saturday, though I will probably buy ny birthday lemon meringue pie instead of making it,

Thank you all for your love and support. I will not tire of expressing my appreciation to you. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:04 on 18th December 2012

The prayers and healing powers are having an effect Sue.

Lets not forget our Karen who is also suffering, but hopefully winning!

Take care both and enjoy the Festive Season if you can.

And nice to hear from you Jason!