Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

From Castlerigg farm campsite, looking towards cat bells. Lake District

Castlerigg

in the county of Cumbria

Orford Castle

Orford

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "40"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:47 on 2nd June 2013

Sorry, a bit late arriving, but thanks for helping out Ruth and yes your account has been activated Peggy thank you.

Thanks Ruth for your comments re the sign up and as a result I have changed the link so that it goes straight to the right page  http://www.pestcontrol-supermarket.com/registerConsumer.php

So there you go members the right page! Thanks...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:28 on 3rd June 2013

I'm still trying to win money...via Publisher Clearing house...my old buddies of an sort...but it's really hard to know if you don't buy anything if they've kept your entry or not. I feel like saying, let me win something and then maybe I can afford some of those magazines. Until then I'm doing good if I play my card games, and there's no money to them at all...I'm barely holding on to slightly over 50 per cent of games won. I just can't seem to do very good at winning money, and you know darn well it's got to go to someone...might as well be me... as someone else.... then maybe I could earn them back what they paid out. I ran into my old neighbor this morning again...Sue Perry...she keeps surpising me. So I got her phone number again today. Just called my sister, going to bring her over maybe Tuesday to see all my work I've been doing...people call and I don' t   answer, its' because I'm out back working on flowers/grass/garden...maybe we have an patio lunch that day..supppose to be hot....errr...warm!  I started in painting my older black BBQ grills to freshen them up also...so they look newer. I will leave on for grilling and add an hot plate to the smallest one for browing buns, making pancakes, texas toast...that kidn of stuff, where all I have to do is oil down the flat grill an bit and wuipe it clean. then my other one I can grill on or cook on top of it if need be.We set up the small tent with an air mattress....was washing an fuzzy blanket to toss out there and my washing machine went out onme...hubby thinks it's the switch again. I'll have to go and see how he manuvered gettin gthe water out of it. I have an clothes line itcan drip dry on overnight. Still have the kiddie pool and teh backyard is pretty well done. At least it can take kids now and then for overnighter's. I guess I got for now..tuckered out an bit from the weekend scene. Have an good evening everyone!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:24 on 3rd June 2013
Good Morning to all--it looks like another nice day outside.Smile
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 10:53 on 3rd June 2013
Good morning everybody on this lovely morning, quess you will soon be sunbathing James
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:23 on 3rd June 2013
Not to-day Peggy i am meeting someone in town.by bus Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:30 on 3rd June 2013
On 3rd June 2013 10:53, Peggy Cannell wrote:
Good morning everybody on this lovely morning, quess you will soon be sunbathing James

If last few years comments are anything to go by Peggy he'll be looking out for the neighbour!

Hi to all dear POE friends

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:45 on 3rd June 2013
Morning everyone, another glorious day, enjoy the sunshine Laughing
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 13:21 on 3rd June 2013

Morning all !!

Had a wonderful B day breakfast earlier with thoughts of you all !!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:16 on 3rd June 2013

Belated Happy Birthday Rick!

Must be still happening so enjoy the rest of the day mate

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:17 on 3rd June 2013
A very Happy Birthday to you Richard Laughing Have a good one.