Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Approaching Kingswear by steam.

Kingswear

in the county of Devon

Old City Walls Southampton, Hampshire

Southampton

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

The baby watch...any day now...any day!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:29 on 9th July 2013
Whose excited?...think the whole world is right now. I just got to see the last nine months of the
"baby bump"..so thought I'd start an thread...they said mid July is the due date...I heard July 11th..
and I get to tease Prince William if this baby comes in that day at about bedtime..laughs* If it does
then one could say they have "excellent timing" in birthing matters. All being.. we hope all goes fine and look forward to seeing the baby with the rest of the news media camped out in the front of the hospital right now. You'd think they "google earth" on the web and focus down to three feet
to her knees inside of the delivery room...but maybe the windows have shades on them? Let's see July 11th....that's couple of days from now...so will leave this thread up and see whom reports those bells chiming across England first.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:35 on 10th July 2013
Not yet...maybe tomarrow?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 01:56 on 11th July 2013
While we wait patiently.....If JUly 10 is your birthday....You may be inspired to pursue the brass ring of financial success during the next four weeks. Your're more able to see what is at stake at your job or career. Late September and early October are the best times to decide if someone truly has your best interests at heart.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:00 on 11th July 2013

Kate is reported to be packing her hospital bags for the birth of her first baby...though they have changed the date to July 14th...but you know babies...they come when they are good and ready to come.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:37 on 12th July 2013

You got tto go over to "World news.com" today and see what all the other countries are planninf for the roayl birth..most are having buildings or in oen case..Niagra falls done up in pink and blue colorswhen they hear she's gone into the hospital...and the little cup cakes..so cute..baby bottle on one..open it up and there pink icing on the inside..and the other has an lilttle crown on it ...open it up and it's got blue icing inside. So far mainly Austrialia, Canada, and the USA are participating iin this colorful show for the Royals...to help make it memorial for the family.

Please login to post to this thread...