Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Harden Waterfall near bingley, West Yorkshire

Harden

in the county of West Yorkshire

Early Morning.

Ellesmere

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Randy Travis Condition Life Threatening

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 18:25 on 11th July 2013

Poor Randy! I understand that he was in good health until he was hospitalized for a viral infection. He went down hill quickly as the infection weakened his heart muscle and he went into congestive heart failure. He was recovering from that when he had a stroke.

my prayers for his recovery.

It's frightening to me how these types if viral infections (and staph infections too) can grab you. 😨

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:26 on 11th July 2013
Don't know who Randy Travis is Diana without Googling, but wish him lots of luck with prayers for the speedy recovery.
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 23:34 on 11th July 2013
I read a stoke and heart failure following a virus, very frightening, just noticed that he's the same age as me. Hope you have a speedy recovery Randy. 
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 03:31 on 12th July 2013
On 11th July 2013 20:26, Ron Brind wrote:
Don't know who Randy Travis is Diana without Googling, but wish him lots of luck with prayers for the speedy recovery.

Ron, Randy Travis is an icon of country music. In recent years he has also proved himself an engaging actor as well. 

Ruth, yes it is frightening to think you could be fine one day and the next you catch what you thing is the flu and it turns out to be a viral infection that can kill you. Honestly, it's enough to put you off going out in public at all! 

Edited by: Diana Sinclair at:12th July 2013 03:32
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:46 on 12th July 2013

I'm embarrassed to think I didn't recognize his name Diana, especially as I have a great love of Country music.

Having read through various reports it seems he has a mountain to climb right now, hope he makes it. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 02:53 on 13th July 2013

He's been having an lot of problems since his divorce in 2002...I guess drinking, DUI's and such...yes, he is battling for his life in ways right now..may the good angels help him out....last I heard of my brother he was in Tenneessee or just returned..I guess he brought back some fireworks for the 4th of JULY. Haven't seen him for some time now..but rarely do at times when he's working. I always liked the song Forever and ever, Amen and the Wooden cross that RandyBruce Travis sang in years past. Being this close to death, he must be having some expereinces on the other side...let's hope it's helpful. Then is when you know there really is an "God" out there. Someone that truly cares... with no strings attached.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:44 on 13th July 2013

Hi sk lawson

I agree that we ask the Angels to help Randy but pray to the correct one as the Angel of Music is Lucifer

Archangel Raphael is the divine healer and has the capability to restore the original soul viabration of the body.

Sorry this is a bit deep for Saturday morning but if we all transcend our thoughts for Randy´s well being, Archangel Raphael will assist to help his recovery.

In the meantime I wish Randy love and light and call on a blessing from the Great Fellow in the sky for a speedy return from his sufferings.   

Please login to post to this thread...