'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

High Tide at Selsey November 2005

Selsey

a Seaside Town in the county of West Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "41"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:26 on 15th July 2013
Nice to see Diana up so early Wink
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:51 on 15th July 2013

She was always up before me James - used to say she was off to the Gym, but I wasn't so sure!

Hi to all POEsters...

Have a great day, even though it's very hot again here in the UK

Edited by: Ron Brind at:15th July 2013 11:52
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 16:13 on 15th July 2013

When I get up,,it is 11:00 am in England.....(count back 7 hrs for Colorado!),so does that make it around the same time our Diana??!!

Hope all is as all is supposed to be...for all !!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:56 on 15th July 2013

7.3mag. earthquake just recently hit the South Sandwhich Islands...and I've had four hours sleep so far. Besides the Zimmerman trial protesting going on over here....an mitary jungle style group of hit type miitary paratroopers was hired by an mining company in Wisconisn..but an third world country elite group called "bulletproof"..or some such out of Arizona....the Wisconsin legistalors as aksing the to remove them...this not an third world country. One article says its in teh vinicity of the Chipewa Indian territory...which I doubt...though why there are Indians there is because Wisconsin is Indian territory...and they want to make an 4- 1/2 mile wide pit for digging out Iron...which I can tell you now will change the area's climate...it already has down in the southwest desert area ..to less rain and more desertification. They are showing these guys toting AK semi-automatic weapons. Russia called up 160,000 troops since July 13th when the Isrealites sruck down in an air strike... missles the Russians had brought into the area, which they said they felt threatened their Navy. What came out in the Zimmerman case was that this colored kid was mixing watermelon Arizona drink with skittles and robituson cough syrup to make an cococoction to drink callled "purple lean"..but he was also doing drugs as well, marijuana and cocaine. ..guy is asking parents to take notice of this concotion for the safety of their kids..all three ingrediants are easily obtainable. This thing about "kids" needing something to ingest to .make it through the day needs stopped short in it's beginiing phase. Maybe they should get off thier butts and go to go work instead of laying around the house doing nothing that contributes anything worthwhile to them or society? I still have an refrigerator to clean up, so I better get going fo rnow...there were atcually two quakes that came in not to far from each other...the other oen was an 5.6...the 7.3 would of been significant if it had been in an more populated area. BTW..they need iron ore to process with alchemy to make Gold...an process they can now do in some areas of the world...hold reactors big enough. Maybe why theiy are so desparate to guard this mining operation...as most Indians are live off the land types...keep it natural.  We will see if the Wisconsin legislature has any " say so" in their own state..for the people they protect in the public sector. In the meantime they should be finding out ways to draw the climate normal if they do take the iron out of the ground..which we all know is an lie when they say it won't hurt an thing. I am tired today...very tired. Have fun picking on Diana..talk later on.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:12 on 15th July 2013

Diana..that' s why I like to rent them instead...then if they fall to pieces they can be given back...and your not making payments on them. I see the Vatican is asking it's people to humble themselves in bad economic times and chose less expensive and more reasonable priced cars for their church officials to use. I have my basic everyday car that I don' t drive very much and when I want it, I can rent an bigger more "show off" car to impress others with. Chevy puts out an car that gets 48 miles to the gallon...can't remember the name of it, but it looks like an adequate run about thing. If they would keep the electric cars down lower in price, they'd be selling like hot cakes...esp for the school kids and general people drive to work daily. My uncle tells me, though it was some time ago.. that any deisel ran car isn't good to buy in cold climates unless you can garage them...they get hard to start in winter...if they havent' work it out of them by now. he mostly dealt with pickups..his car was always and older and bigger Oldsmsbile/Chyrsler-Buick type...but he was an tall and huge guy anyway that felt comforatble  in an larger car. it don't matter what you drive.. if you fly in and out of airports these days.

cathyml
cathyml
Posted at 21:15 on 15th July 2013

Hi everyone!  Just popping in to say hello and catch up with all the news and gossip!! LOL.

Been really busy on two other photo sites (where I can put my photos, lol!)  and also house-hunting.  Yep, sadly we are moving yet again, but this time we are buying the place so no probems with uncaring landlords who are happy to take your money but not pay the bills or maintain the property!!  Lovely small house in a secure complex!  I shall miss having a bit of garden but the rooms are bigger than the one we are staying in at present so I might feel I can dare to breathe again!

Thanks so much to those of you who have been in touch with me, I really appreciate your concern and caring!  You guys are so sweet! Smile 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:17 on 15th July 2013
Have you a spare spacious room by chanceFrown
cathyml
cathyml
Posted at 21:41 on 15th July 2013
Oh dear!  The spare bedroom is going to have to be used as my studio I am afraid James, although we are looking for a sofa-bed for the occasional visitor.  But there are lots of lovely accommodations in lodges, guest houses & b&b's around the village!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:56 on 15th July 2013

Careful what you offer CathyML he'll be over there in the shake of a cats tail!

And Paaaaaaaay? Whatever next, that'll stop him for sure! lol

Nice to see you

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:06 on 16th July 2013

Hate little houses with an purple passion...most people that are by themselves these days are handling life in 3 bedroom ranch houses with no problems. Master suite...computer room and spare bedroom or stoarage area. I always said the reason the farmhouses made it through those big families was because they had an huge barn with an upper loft to them for storage. I'm feeling as an "pyshic" along with others..in immense time warp of some kind going on...like your an bit off "reality" to things. One of them calls it like feeling an sort of crossroads and trying to hang onto the right path. Hope it leaves soon.  Haven't had much sleep either, but did get the downstairs refrigerator cleaned out and everything re-arranged in the garage in hopes we can move it out of its place...then I'll have to go find me another refrigerator also..put it in it's place. This was out of  my time 'sequence for me to happen like it has. I now find myself worried about keeping my promise to visit my sister in-law in September.I just got my newsletter from Job also...he says the wil weather has farmer's worried about this years wine crop...from more rain then they usually have in January..to blazing brutal heat temperatures. Most of us can't take the dramatic swings in temperture on the west coast. California grows some 85 per cent of the USA's fresh vegetables.

Good to see your back Cathyml...and good luck on the housing..Isee people over there in South Africa buying houses all the time on International House Hunters. It would be nice to see your house through an HGTV show with you in it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >