Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Black Rock Sands

Porthmadog

in the county of Gwynedd

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Immigrants complain because the UK Authorities target them!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:13 on 2nd August 2013

What a b....y joke we are!

Anybody from anywhere can arrive here, shout foul and we back off!

It really is time this country sorted out those who shouldn't be here, it's as simple as that. What say you memebers, apart from maybe c'mon UKIP!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 22:15 on 2nd August 2013
The authorities may well target then Ron, but whoever pulls the trigger needs to go to Specsavers ! ! !
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:33 on 3rd August 2013
Simple no papers OUT Nigel will see to that Ron
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:31 on 3rd August 2013

But the cheek of it, they rare up at our Authorities, when they shouldn't even be here!

They shout 'Human Rights' and we step back, grrrrgh.... good job for them that I don't have the say as to how they are handled!

And yes UKIP's Nigel Farage is going to have his work cut out for sure, but with the support of the people he will do well.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 00:24 on 4th August 2013

It's the same here, Ron.  Get this - those who are here illegally are able to vote in our elections AND of course they vote for the politician who will make it even easier for them to get more FREE benefits than they already do.

furthermore, and in line with what you are saying, they get angry and picket for these "rights". I say, what rights? You're in the country illegally and living free off the tax payers hard earned dollar. Grrrr!!!😡 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:12 on 4th August 2013

I'm pretty sure that if I came to the US and tried it on Diana I would get a swift kick up the a..e and I'd be sent packing!

I wonder what is different about me?

Am I supposed to know different maybe, am I too wealthy perhaps? I stay out of trouble, refuse drugs, don't deal in fake or stolen property, don't get involved in protest marches and live what I consider to be a 'normal' life so why would I get kicked out and the immigrants remain?

Why do we put up with it and why does it appear to be the same in other countries? 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:11 on 5th August 2013

Well, Ron, you won' t have to worry about me being an immigrant any time soon...our Govenor has decieded to raise his wages $5,000 an year and that's just a beginning to the rest of them in this state....they gave us $20 extra an month last winter to live on. It hardly covers the heating bill...let alone everyone else raising prices.I wish they'd tell us WHO is going to pay for all their raise hikes with the funds to do so..as we sure haven't got it on our fixed income.

I got an message from Red Elk,,he says that hes' picking up the hassel with the spelling words as coming from "Lucifer" of all people, he said that he was busy making everything disappear as fast as I typed it, which he says means he "fears" what it is I might say..he's asking me to contact heather or him by phone maybe instead. As he doesn't want my "goodness" nor healing abilty to help others...and wants to stay in control of things, which he apparently has an hard time doing in with dealing with me. Talk about an crazy kind of an message to get...they are in the process of cornering him also...he's an Shaman of the "Red Society". an.elder. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:05 on 9th August 2013

Now the Advertising Standards Agency is investigating to make sure the message is fair and not abusive to those here illegally!

You couldn't make it up could you?

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:25 on 9th August 2013
Get shut   A-S-A-P far too many.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:54 on 9th August 2013

Its the do gooder brigade again we must not offend the law breakers in our soceity.

I do not understand how the brains of the do gooders and politically correct brigade work or more to the point they dont work.