Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bluebell Woods, Capernwray, Lancs

Capernwray

in the county of Lancashire

Kilpeck Church

Kilpeck

in the county of Herefordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Happy Birthday to our Shirley

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:58 on 14th June 2014

Sorry I missed the big day Shirley. I did read about it in an earlier post and fully intended to start a thread such as this, but you know how it is, things happen and you forget....well I did until now so Anna and I wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We hope you were waited on hand, foot and finger during your special day so again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:02 on 14th June 2014
Happy birthday Shirley from Spain
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:13 on 14th June 2014
A happy birthday to the best American since Elenor Roosevelt hope you had a nice day and many more to come.Kiss
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 17:25 on 14th June 2014
Happy Birthday Shirley Smile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:21 on 14th June 2014
  All the best wishes for your Birthday Shirley.
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 21:02 on 15th June 2014
I wonder how old she is??Wink
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 21:27 on 15th June 2014
Old enough to give you a clip round the ear I bet Laughing
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:05 on 16th June 2014

Good heavens.."to our Shirley"...does that mean I have an extended family?  That might be "OK"...except for the Percy family.. not many people have invited me to join them...I was looking at family history tonight.....and stuff is well documented no matter how it's been rearranged by who in text...it's got the dates correct. When I started this work, we hardly an thing on the Larkins family....so I guess that in someways something has been done to see it going onward. When I started this we had little on the Lawson side also, being my hubby's father died when he was about 8 or 10..somewhere in there. When I started this I thought I knew all about Jesus...hum. Probably the coming out of the Divinci Code opened up an whole new history for him also.

I believe that both the Lothengrin...Irish O'Larcon....and Perceval...which became the Percy family...and the Larkin in England...all came off an "Fisher King" are said to be akin to Jesus in those early days..and of course the Lawson's became the Templar Knights and their protectors....as well as Planegent family Kings of England.  They have been in Scotland, Ireland, England, France, Germany, Belgium, and Switzerland records...and an bit into Spain also. My very first records though are that they lived near an Lake in Switzerland...in an fort, high up on an hill...I take to been where Jesus family went before they went to France/England...leaving Jerusalem  They are at least doumented that far back. I don' t know at this moment if they were traveling with the escenes group or not..but most likely for an while. That's my story...I'm sticking to it.

Thank you for your birthday wishes..belated...perhaps I can use that to get some extra time in to do all this writing and painting and inproving I keep getting myself caught up in...before we meet again.

Everyday...do something to improve the world, do something to improve yourself in some way also. Talk later on.

Please login to post to this thread...