Dawlish

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

Capernwray Hall, Capernwray, Lancashire

Capernwray

in the county of Lancashire

PEEBLES - SCOTTISH BORDERS

Peebles

in the county of Borders

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Soft Touch Britain---For Some

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:59 on 23rd July 2014

Rumanian immigrant Mihai Toma has settled in the UK with his wife and 15 kids has demanded a larger house saying his present home is overcrowded---he also says he cant manage on the benefits he receives working out at £4,600 per month---£2,500 Tax Credit,£1,400 Housing Benefit,£700 Child Benefit he also earns £1,800 a month as an electrician--something wrong here isnt there.

Just like to add that my son who works for a living has just been paid a yearly bonus of £8,000 has had to pay 40%income tax on it to keep "parasites" like this living their dream.

Edited by: james prescott at:23rd July 2014 14:44
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 15:31 on 23rd July 2014

Roll on the Election with Nigel Farage in the picture.

I agree with you James 100% to many head feeling politicians without the guts to tackle the problem head on.

No wonder they are clamouring to get into the UK 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:44 on 23rd July 2014

Bl...y disgraceful that we let this happen isn't it?

As Neil suggests UKIP are fighting the Election to get rid of scumbags like this, to stop the ongoing flood of sponging ba.....s!

Send them all back I say and quick about it!

More importantly DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE UKIP at the next election. Frankly if you don't vote for UKIP there will be absolutely nothing left in this country, we will be bankrupt! Our children and g/children will have no chance whatsoever.

Cameron, Clegg, Miliband - they don't give a s...t!

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 20:14 on 23rd July 2014

Agree entirely Ron we have a case here in Spain he has worked for 27 years without break he has been out of work for 6 months and that the limit on payouts if you are unemployed.

After that you are reduced to a benefit level of €7.50 per day which is about 6 pounds.

He is a member of the Masonic Lodge and has had to resort to applying for a charity hand out.

Because of his situation he has had to resign but yes we will still help him 

Please login to post to this thread...