Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St. Just, Cornwall.  July 2004

St Just

in the county of Cornwall

Sea Jack in Great Yarmouth Harbour

Gorleston-on-Sea

in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:30 on 8th September 2014
Good afternoon everyone. Dave, if you're looking in many thanks for the comments, suggestions on my seagull picture. I have portrait mode, but never thought of using it. I've got loads of modes but sadly on this camera no night mode which I find a bit odd.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:37 on 8th September 2014
It's hot here too John, fortunately we have a slight sea breeze otherwise the heat would be unbearable. Glad you enjoyed your bowls and beer Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:45 on 8th September 2014

Looks like everyone is slwly returning to the neighborhood from being out and about..most of them over at the coast to escape the heat inland...so dry and dusty here though..and as said...that "super moon" looks erie here recently...we are all wondering what to expect next from it.  LA man put in an link in earthboppin that DNA had found "Jack the Ripper" seems he was an local hair dresser in his area. But it sure does clear many suspects of the crime also. 

I understand William and Kate are expecting her second one...sorry to hear she's so sick these days...it should go away any old time about now. Maybe her mother can help her.

I'm slow getting up today...I lost the four pounds from the fish dinner but am now behind what I should be right now.  Hubby's only brother left in the family is home now from getting hsi heart stent recently.... Edna's hubby, Stanley... I don't know if he was kidding me or what...he said he had in all 8 of them over the years implanted into him...they weren't what killed him in the end though..that was prostrate cancer. He was up there though in age by then. Tom is I think they said 75, going next month another year older. Over cast this morning...it feels great too!  Eating more fiber these days from having problems going to the bathroom correctly. Not enough going in... to go out... I guess. I feel bloated. I need to get my walking in so talk to you all later on.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:31 on 8th September 2014
Good Evening folks --everyone had a nice day??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:41 on 8th September 2014
Good evening James, we've had a lovely day thanks, and you ?
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:49 on 8th September 2014
Yes --been to a family funeral this morning and met cousins not seen for over 40 yrs--sorry to say they were leaving early to get back home so just had a little chat and was asked to try and get to-gether on a more happy re-unionSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:09 on 8th September 2014
Funny how you always seem to bump into people you haven't seen in ages at funerals.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:22 on 8th September 2014
Yes Ruth --they are in their 60s now and only live 40 miles awaySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:49 on 9th September 2014
Hi to all POEsters, enjoy the summer sunshine if you are here in England. If not enjoy the day anyway!
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 09:38 on 9th September 2014
Good morning everyone. Another sunny day, we're just setting off for a day out in Mevagissey. See you later Smile