Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Lock at Camden Town

Camden Town

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:55 on 18th October 2014
Good Morning to all--Shirley -we visited a lot of old Spain we kept away from the beach quarter--had two trips to Tarragona in the province of Catalonia --very interesting and worth a visit.Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:23 on 18th October 2014
Good afternoon everyone, not a bad day here Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:35 on 18th October 2014
Hi Ruth you ok over there in the white rose wealthy areaSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:33 on 18th October 2014

Gee whiz, I didn't know Ruth was an politician...they are the only ones I know of these days that are "wealthy" for the most part. It use to be the church before everyone started "begatting" others. There's an good side to that also...everyone one gang up together to make life impossible for someone else...not to mention the hand me downs don't cost as much to get ahold of at times. They just kind of keep "flowing" through the system. What was it my hubby told me one time that with his 11 brothers an sisters at the table, anything was allowed in reaching except you gotta leave one foot at least on the ground...out of good manners.

I just finished off sealing Judy's last Christmas packages. Despite the  wildfire taking everything she owned...she'll have enough for decorating an tree and cookies/goodies this year from us. Little presents also. I have one more wrapping of the boxes and then I can ship them out to her. I hope to do that soon, esp after Holloween comes and goes.  When the season gets into full swing to say more or less.

I lost an pound overnight...so I'm happy...providing I can keep it off and keep at it.... until I see the doctor again here soon..Nov. 3rd. It's been an real battle here lately. Guys took off early this morning to go check into more firewood. Besides our fireplace these days, you know that most Scout outtings we have to now provide our own wood for our campfires. Ah, yes. Need something to toast those marshmellows and make s'mores with. Many the places we go to have no electrical hook-ups for the microwave as of yet.

I guess I best be going for the day, I'm sure there is something I need to do. Talk later on!... 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 06:52 on 19th October 2014
Hi to all POEsters, had a busy 12 hours one way and another, but all is well now so hope you all have a great day.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:29 on 19th October 2014
Good Morning to all who are kicking about--have a nice daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:22 on 19th October 2014
Good afternoon everyone, very breezy here today, more leaves Frown
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:31 on 19th October 2014
Plenty leaves here Ruth and i aint got any trees at the frontSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 14:05 on 19th October 2014
Same here James, we don't own a tree they all come from the ones in the fields on the opposite side of the road.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:42 on 19th October 2014

A glorious day here, so we went to West Bay,, think everyone had the same idea

couldn't go walking as the painkillers are no longer working on Bern. so will be glad when the  30th comes .