'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sunset at Capernwray Hall

Capernwray

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:27 on 10th November 2014
Good afternoon Pat, it's turned very wet here in the last couple of hours Frown
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:21 on 10th November 2014
I know a few people that could do with reading that Neil...very true!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:48 on 10th November 2014
Evening all-------------anyone around??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:49 on 10th November 2014
Evening James, I'm here, just been a bit busy with this and that Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:51 on 10th November 2014
Hows it going down there --fed up yet??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:57 on 10th November 2014
It's turned very wet this afternoon James, there's not much to do here in the rain, so not fed up, but hoping the weather improves. It will be nice to be home on Friday though Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:22 on 10th November 2014

Well, I'm spending indeed today...I got an Christmas Gift for half price, an original priced coat for my daughter in-law that was  $190 and paid half price...how nice. I think it fits her criteria for going back to school this term also. I'm still trying to decided if she'll ever graduate and help out with the expenses at their house someday. Guess I wait and see the truth. I've asked my son to give us back what he doesn't want.. watching... Chris come over and go through their stuf, with them...f and haul it off to give to others. Much of it we are still paying for and if anyone deseves to get the money out of reselling  it, we do. I don' tmean to sound ungrateful..but it would help our retirement income greatly. With that I conclude Christmas and now have to start paying for everything....I have already given hubby my entire check, and another coming up also to pay off credit card expenses.  An lot of people these days don't do that...they rack up...hum, that one politician lady some 700,000 dollars and filed bankrutpcy...and her opponent said...don' t vote for her, she don't know how to do things right in the job she's seeking. Can't' stay on budget. This coat I bought today, can also be shared with my grand-daughter now.... as she and her mother can trade off on clothing....being closer to the same size now. I have one gift I wat my hubby to buy me, an wireless copier for the work I do in writing and sharing information with others. By all rights, it should be an business expense but hubby doesn't help in that area. They keep shoving me back into the olden days you know....and make me do things the "hard way" in this work. Some day...hope they get it all back...just so they understand my gripes in life also.

Windy and cold outside..but sunshine today. I'm headed out to my daugher in-law's with the other clothing I bought her at the thrift store...scarves with it...gloves, mittens/etc to keep warm with. They know me so well now, they see to it that I get some nice stuff, cause they know I give much of it away to others also. It's an big help to me price wise also. So have an good day. Let me tell you the difference between being alive and not...you can help change the lives of others being alive...for thier betterment. That is not the goal of most people these days...but something one of my near-death expereinces taught me. I was told it was even more divine to get them to change and be better from thier own "workings"...because they learn so much better doing it that way for improvement. But it is sometimes they can't see what needs changed, though they want to do so. Sometimes they don' t have the money, or the means for some reason...and sometimes they have to as I say "walk calvary" to make amends for past mistakes...which free's them of it.  That is why I was told to never judge another...cause only "God" knows in thier intent..... if its meant for good.... or mischief to others. People tend to judge others by what they want.. not what is what needed for soul growth and goodwill.... to everyone involved and influenced by an person's decision or judgement. My near death experience lesson of life with mankind....from "the other side".  Have an good day everyone.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:24 on 10th November 2014

I see someone is playing with the wordage this morning..out of sequence correctly......hum.  

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 08:09 on 11th November 2014
On 10th November 2014 20:22, sk lawson wrote:

That is why I was told to never judge another...cause only "God" knows in thier intent..... if its meant for good.... or mischief to others. People tend to judge others by what they want.. not what is what needed for soul growth and goodwill.... to everyone involved and influenced by an person's decision or judgement. My near death experience lesson of life with mankind....from "the other side".  Have an good day everyone.

Fine words of wisdom Shirley
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 08:16 on 11th November 2014

Hi everyone 

Heavy rain today but it is very welcome as the reservoirs are quite low for this time of the year.

We only have till the end of March to catch up, as this year apart for the odd shower we had no significant rain from late April to late October 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:11th November 2014 08:18