'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sulgrave Manor, Northamptonshire. Ancestral home of George Washington's family

Sulgrave

in the county of Northamptonshire

The cottage hospital now a museum in Llanberis, North Wales.

Llanberis

in the county of Gwynedd

Start Point Lighthouse, Devon

Hallsands

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 12:40 on 12th November 2014
And a very good morning to you James.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:02 on 12th November 2014
Good afternoon everyone. Have a good time James, see you Saturday Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:14 on 12th November 2014

Gee, little does he know that I have an whole book on taking paper scraps and making paper mache items out of them with glue binder..from crafts to furniture...fabric cushioned seating. Once it's sealed correctly....as strong as steel...well...almost. I think the throne chair said it's take up to 300 pounds. The throne chair is called that because it's solid gold..and it's an biggie also. You'd have to have an big house to feel comfortable with it. One using white and black decor perhaps and cyrstals lighting.

Ok, reading along this morning...,.higher prices are making the developers think differently. They are building in north Portland an $192 million dollar, 657 apartment development...with some unusal features in it. For one thing they want it to include an on site senior housing area...and grocery store also...because it is in the city..an not to many people drive cars....it will include an 1,200 bicycle hub, with free valet bike parking to anyone works in the area(and repair shop in the site)...and this mega unit of buildings is going to have it's own on-site wastewater recycling system...which will be cleaned up and used for non-drinking purposes into the landscaping, toliets, and cooling systems. Part of this comlex will also include the Lloyd 700 office building and they won't be on the system because it doesn't use the right kind of water to re-cycle...such as dishwasher/shower water...but the system is expected to divert 60,000 gallons of waste water daily for it's other uses. Both these ideas alone should save money for those that don't need to buy galoline to run an car, or save on utility bills with the re-cycled water. They have number 18 story built already of an proposed 21 story building and are on Phase three of the building plans on it..... It opens on September 2015.

Other then that..windy and wild again out there today...but sunny.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:21 on 13th November 2014

Ok, some of the lab tests came back...8/13/2014...Cholestrol....285....11/15/04...181....normal range...108-199   Trigycerides...8/13/2014...1295....11/5/2014....362...normal range...26-149...range for the HDL was 29...bad cholestrol..needs to be 40-125... Cholestrol 8/13 was 9.8...HDL ration this time on 11/5 was 6.2...range is to 5.0 for normal.. But there are still problems and tests to be done..always is you know...so I got an referal to go do an colon cancer scan also...I've never had one and they say you should have one every 10 years. Plus I return to his office again Feb. 12th.. So as you can see....it's not over yet...if it ever is....as my age isn't one that people aren't suppose to actually get well under doctor's care...or at least I haven't seen anyone so far get better down the road and nothave to return for something. Leslie always said she don' tlike to see the doctor as they can find all kinds of so called problems...once you get started. Also gave me an flu shot.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:57 on 13th November 2014
Good afternoon everyone. Last day in Cornwall today, busy packing up ready for the journey North tomorrow. We've our friends to pick up from Newquay airport this afternoon, hopefully the plane will be able to land, it's blowing a gale here.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 14:00 on 13th November 2014

Its blowing a gale here plus rain lashing down Ruth, so hope your friends arrive Safely,

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:04 on 13th November 2014
Evening everyone. The plane landed Pat, goodness knows how in this wind. They're back home and we're packed ready to leave in the morning.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:47 on 13th November 2014

Good morning...today finds it lightly snowing over road ice outside...all schools are closed, hubby is home...he's stoking the fireplace and the woodstove, while I just finsihed making an pot of army strew..which the only difference from Beef Stew is ground round hamburger instead of chunks of beef.  It's still pretty darn good eating. Fits into my diet better also. Looking outside sure does make me feel better about buying those coats yesterday for my son. Think I'll go back to reading today for an bit, not to much else I can do right now. 

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 10:22 on 14th November 2014
Have a safe journey Home Ruth, Lovely Sunshine this Morning,
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:20 on 14th November 2014
It was a good journey Pat, sunny all the way and the roads were kind to us, all the problems were elsewhere for a change. Nice break but nice to be home Smile