Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Hoddesdon

in the county of Hertfordshire

Bedruthan Steps, St Eval, Cornwall

St Eval

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

The C. S. Lewis Tour Oxford

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:31 on 20th March 2008

Before you leave dear old England, you must do the C. S. Lewis Tour in Oxford with Ron Brind! A bit of a comedian in the forum maybe, but I am trying to create an awareness of C. S. Lewis here in Oxford that currently doesn't exist. So take a look at the hotels on www.picturesofengland.com/hotels where you can book online and get them cheaper than going direct to the hotel! The C. S. Lewis tour takes up to 3.50 hours and visits places of interest relating to possibly the greatest apologetic of the 20th Century! It includes Holy Trinity Church and the grave where Jack and Warnie are buried, as well as seeing the former home of C. S. Lewis, known today as the 'Kilns'.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank www.picturesofengland.com for hosting my website www.cslewistours.com free of charge, as their contribution to what I am trying to achieve here in Oxford.....thank you POE! 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...