'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

View of the beach, Lyme Regis

Lyme Regis

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from Whitby!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Linda Hawkins
Linda Hawkins
quotePosted at 08:03 on 18th March 2008
Hello! I'm Moribundian and I live in a small village just outside Whitby, North Yorkshire.The England we all know and love is still out there - it just takes a little more digging these days! Just how fantastic is PicturesOf England by the way!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
L
L
quotePosted at 08:55 on 18th March 2008
Hi Moribundian WELCOME to this excellent site. (wahayyyyy I'm the  first to welcome this time!Wink)
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 09:22 on 18th March 2008

Hi Moribundian
Welcome to the site
I've just reinstated your link here: http://www.picturesofengland.com/links/
Not sure where it went to, but now it's back hopefully you'll get a few visitors from us. Thanks for linking to PicturesOfEngland.com Smile

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 10:57 on 18th March 2008
Hello Moribundian, welcome to the site. Fortunately, you dont have to dig too deap, just look arround the postings on here and they are there for all to see. Hope you enjoy you stay here.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:29 on 18th March 2008

Welcome to POE Moribundian! Yes PicturesOfEngland.com really is a (our) fantastic website forum with lots of light hearted banter from the members one way or another. For example, Lyn managed to 'get in first' with a welcome for you.... boo, hoo, hoo! I am so upset because it's usually me that gets to new members first, so I reckon Lyn has been sat up all night waiting for the next member to register. To make matters worse it's in bold blue type as if to say na, na, na,na, na!!

So you have a big garden to dig??? he, he always looking for a little fun! 

SarahPremier Member - Click for more info
Sarah
quotePosted at 13:25 on 18th March 2008
Hello Moribundian, welcome to the forum Smile
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 13:44 on 18th March 2008

Hello Mori, (do you mind if I abbreviate your name?) Great to see you here.

The web site is THE best, especially if your a home sick English person living abroad.

The forum is pretty good, we have some odd characters (looks above) and even odder ones (looks in mirror), and as Ron said, some pretty light hearted banter along with great advise about cameras, pictures taking in weather, and whatever else we may want to add.

It will take you days, if not weeks and months to look at all the wonderful pictures, so be sure and take a break and come and join us on the board/forum for a chat, a laugh and whatever advice you can share.

I have to get used to being the last to welcome any new English members, being 8 hours behind in time  .

Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 01:11 on 20th March 2008
Hello and Welcome Moribundian!
Linda Hawkins
Linda Hawkins
quotePosted at 07:15 on 20th March 2008
Well, thanks for the warm welcome! In fact I've been hovering around POE for a few years now and it is simply breathtaking! We seem to be a nation of fine photographers. Thanks for reinstating the link too poe!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:37 on 20th March 2008

Moribundian (where did that come from?)

Anyway, would love to say a great pic of you but we can't actually see what you look like can we? C'mon turn around we won't laugh...much! So is that deliberate, or are you looking West across to Wales for that Peter Evans? If you care to search him out in the forum instead, he is a really funny guy with the ability to make you smile with his 'one liners'. Furthermore, he can't speak Welsh apart from a few swear words (he says), which are not acceptable on this family friendly site anyway. Don't know why he bothers really! Can't think of anything else to wind him up at the moment 'M' so welcome as I said above, to a great website.