'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Southwold Beach

Southwold

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

POE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:45 on 18th March 2008

Jason

Wasn't sure whether I should ask this or not, but in that pic of you (the avatar), there are two or three piles of brown stuff on the grass in the background, it's not what it looks like, is it? I guess it's not otherwise you wouldn't be sat there, or did you have to take your Jeans to the cleaners after? C'mon you can tell us, you're among friends and we promise not to laugh....well not too much! Sent with an existing grin, but well done again Peter for your magnificent contribution of pics to the site.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:54 on 18th March 2008
Hey whats going on? I've been rumbled and trust it to be Sue, mind you I reckon overall you had a slight advantage, but you haven't worked out if it's Chris or Sarah that is related to me have you? Congratulations on completion today Sue, the downside being I suppose that you can afford to fly back to England now....oh no! As for the teachers at Wheatley/Holton Park Girls School, and as you are so far away, I can now tell you that they had a collection and paid me to encourage you to leave for the USA!
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 20:05 on 18th March 2008
I thought there was a bad smell around, didn't notice at the time though!! oh well never mind, its long dried up and fell off my jeans now!!!! Wink
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 20:06 on 18th March 2008
Laughing  Its grass really!! Laughing
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 20:28 on 18th March 2008

I would imagine that the young lady in the picture is related to you, Ron, and I'm thinking daughter. Am I right?

As for the teachers at Wheatley Park (believe me, I was not 'Girls School' material), my all time FAVOURITE teacher was Mr. Elwyn Morgan Jones. Unlike all the rest, who didn't care to know what lay behind my bad behaviour, Mr. Jones treated me like a real person with potential and I will NEVER forget him for that. If you know him, tell him so. (I really should just search him out and tell him myself).

L
L
quotePosted at 20:59 on 18th March 2008
You sure thats grass Jason? looks like something the cow dropped lol Innocent
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 21:08 on 18th March 2008

Embarassed i'm begining to wonder now!!??  Surprised  didn't see any cows though! hey, anyway, if you can see it at least i'm not sitting in it!!  Laughing

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:41 on 18th March 2008

Ha, ha, thats been a funny little run hasn't it?

Yes Sue you are correct, our daughter Sarah but does she really look like me or was that a calculated guess? As for that teacher, well we know you're a real person with potential Sue. Thinks.....what happened then? I will make some enquiries and let you know if the teacher wants to hear from you again, probably glad your in the USA!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:43 on 18th March 2008
Nice to know you have a sense of humour also Jason, must be hard in your job?
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 22:17 on 18th March 2008

I'm not sure if it's a compliment to Sarah or not, but it was the smile that I found to be like yours  .

Well If you do know Mr. Jones, I would be very happy. And I'm NOTHING like I was as a rebellious 15 year old.

Jason, if it's any consolation, when I look at your avatar I've only ever seen you. Ron and Lyn, well, we know where your minds are.