'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

POE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

L
L
quotePosted at 14:41 on 18th March 2008
Nice photo!.... got you at it now lol Wink Cool
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:17 on 18th March 2008

Thanks for the heads-up on the POE picture.

You both look very nice, and so young!

(Way to go Lyn  )!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:26 on 18th March 2008

My personal opinion is simply well done, it lets fellow POE members see who they are complimenting, dealing with, or shouting at (we don't do that anyway). However, nice pic!

What is quite annoying however, is that the 'one from you know where' - town begins with the letter B got in first again!!..Well done Lyn you have got them all at it including the Boss', but c'mon are you carrying a laptop around with you 24/7 now? 

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 15:56 on 18th March 2008

Well we tried to quietly sneak our avatar on with the tiny hope (or rather delusion) that it would go unnoticed or atleast wouldn't gather too much attention...  then suddenly BAM! Lyn starts a thread entitled POE!! Laughing thanks for that Lyn.. Wink

Seriously, we thought it was about time, so long as it doesn't now have you all running for the hills (except to take pictures for the site of course Smile )
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 16:12 on 18th March 2008

I would like to know the general area that you live, for some reason I've got it in my head that you are Oxford people. Am I right?

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 17:30 on 18th March 2008

I new it, POE is from Mars, who else would spend so much of thier own time working on a site for others?

Thanks POE.

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 18:23 on 18th March 2008
On 18th March 2008 16:12, Sue Herrera wrote:

I would like to know the general area that you live, for some reason I've got it in my head that you are Oxford people. Am I right?

Hi Sue
Yes we're from Oxford, Wheatley in fact. And in anticipation of your next question.. yes we do know him! and one of us is in fact related to him. Can you tell which one of us it is? Smile

And thanks to you too Peter, and all other poe members for uploading so many great photos Smile

Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 18:57 on 18th March 2008
Hello, POE, like Ron says, its good to see who we're sending our photos to, nice photo.  Laughing
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:35 on 18th March 2008

Peter

I bet you are a really funny guy out with the lads (sorry boyo's). But lets face it, if you can't have a joke with your fellow countrymen well.....oh hang on a minute, you're not from around here are you? Oh boy Peter, what have you let yourself in for? Await the barrage of Welsh/English jokes but keep them clean, remember it's a family site!

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:44 on 18th March 2008

Related to him, my commiserations  .

Love you really, Ron  .

Well I never! Wheatley, who would have thunk it? One of you must have gone to school there, and probably some of the same teachers I had (you would know them, they all looked like this  by the time I left). I can't judge your ages, younger than me I'm quite sure (I'm 50 in December, are we allowed to party on the forums?).

Wow! Now I wonder where you live? (and don't expect you to answer on the forum) the house brother and I just sold (closing day today  ) is only two streets over from you know who.

Wow! Wheatley. Thanks for letting me know.