Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sunset at Capernwray Hall

Capernwray

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Greetings from a Walnut junkie

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 16:31 on 20th October 2009
A very warm welcome to you, Ollytop, from another POE cat lover.  I trust you'll find purrrrrfect contentment here.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:05 on 20th October 2009
Excellent, Barbara. :-)
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 17:11 on 20th October 2009

Welcome Ollytop, wallnut junkie.

Is that your kitty in the pic? His name isn't Ollytop by any chance? Enquiring minds (that would be me) want to know.

I hope you continue to enjoy life and all it has to offer. We look forward to your pictures, and getting to know you here on the forum. 

Ollytop
Ollytop
quotePosted at 17:22 on 20th October 2009

Hello Sue, that's ME! and yes my name is Olly, but not ollytop - Oliver is my proper name and I am a Red Tabby and I am lying on top of my shed in summer.  TheOtherOne (he is a Mackerel Tabby and has als been known to lie on the shed room - when I am not there, that is. Humph, what a cheek!)  thank you for your welcome and when I get round to putting up my pictures, I hope you enjoy them. There are such fantastic pictures here, I may not put mine up! as they will be pale by comparison. But hey ho, perhaps painting them is in order.

Ollytop 

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 20:06 on 20th October 2009
On 20th October 2009 17:22, Ollytop wrote:

I may not put mine up! as they will be pale by comparison. But hey ho, perhaps painting them is in order.

Ollytop 

You will put them up, as there are no 'bad' pictures on this site. We love everybody's pictures, and advanced skill and ability has nothing to do with that enjoyment.

There, consider yourself lectured. And when I get to my other computer, I will add one of my famous smilies, so you know that I am not being overbearing. 

Ollytop
Ollytop
quotePosted at 23:04 on 20th October 2009

You lecture away, Sue - I love it! OK, I'll put my pictures up shortly.

Ollytop 

Please login to post to this thread...