Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The gardens at Titsey Place

Oxted

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi to everyone on here from a mad English Rose who loves to take photo's of our beautiful country!!!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 Next >

Christine Cooney
Christine Cooney
quotePosted at 19:58 on 26th August 2010
Because i have a terrible fear of flying and don't fancy sinking i have had to holiday in the UK for quite a few years now and i'm loving it. Comming from the City of Manchester i just love to get away from it all and head off down South to the beautiful counties of Cornwall, Devon and my fav Dorset. I have great memories of family holidays down their, so it's great to show my two boy's the wonderful places i went to. I hope you will share with me your magical moments in England and perhaps tell me of special places, i would love to find new places to visit and of course photograph. Looking forward to your replies and pls share photo's with me too!  Thanks for reading this and chat soon! xx
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:01 on 26th August 2010
Hi Christine, I'm glad you have joined the forums as well as putting your photos on POE.  You are of course very warmly welcomed to the forums and I look forward to seeing lots more of your pics.  Thanks for adding pics to the whistle stop tours as well.Smile
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 20:02 on 26th August 2010

Welcome to our little POE family, Christine. You'll love it here, and we're looking forward to getting to know you.

I pay hundreds of dollars to holiday in England each year (but not this year Smiley sad 019.gif , so I think you're lucky to take your holidays in such a beautiful country. So much to see, so much to learn, you'll never get bored.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of England (Scotland, Ireland and Wales). 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:32 on 26th August 2010
Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Christine.
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 20:53 on 26th August 2010

Hi Christine...from this Kristine!! LOL!  Welcome to POE!

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 20:57 on 26th August 2010
Hi Christine, first port of call for you on special places--- in Cornwall and off the beaten track is St.Nectan's Glen. I have only just discovered this wonderful place this year and it did not disappoint. You will find it off the road between Tintagel and Boscastle at Trethevy (OS.SX076893) as a start point and a 20 min. walk along the glen will bring you to The Hermatige and St Nectan's Kieve at (OS.SX082886). The waterfall is amazing the whole place has a spiritual air about it and your breath will be taken away.See my comments in the whistle stop tour for Cornwall about photography there.
St. Nectan's Glen near Tintagel
Picture by Vince Hawthorn

St. Nectans Kieve.

The tree of Cloutees

I hope this is the sort of place you are looking for and you manage to go there soon, Vince. (Did you manage to find the Lynmouth Warrior?)
Christine Cooney
Christine Cooney
quotePosted at 21:14 on 26th August 2010

Thanks to you all for your welcome, I must say Thanks for your pic's Vince, now this place looks wonderful, so i'll add it to places to go. What is the Lynmouth Warrior? Pls keep me posted!! Thanks!

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 21:17 on 26th August 2010
Hi Christine! Welcome to our forum family! It's nice to put a face to the lovely photos you take. 
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 21:19 on 26th August 2010
evening christine welcome to the site
Christine Cooney
Christine Cooney
quotePosted at 21:21 on 26th August 2010
I do try my best Cathy, but i know i have a long way to go, so much more to learn but i'm having so much fun with my camera, infact i think i drive everyone in the family mad! Thanks for your lovely comments!
1 2 3 4 Next >